When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

17 minutes ago, philipsteak said:

Oh yeah, it's all bonkers. None of it makes sense. Even after a negative test I'm still supposed to see out my isolation because I was once in the vicinity of a person who may not have had covid at the time but then went on to test positive. And I've had 2 jabs. Bonkers.

Yes she was in the same boat. Had to self isolate for 10 days despite 2 negative tests and being fully vaccinated but her husband and son were going out for meals at pubs and getting her takeaways. The day she had been at the cafe she'd posted a photo of the family all cheek to cheek so if she did have it then they would have as well. I realise there are some practicalities that we are trying to manage but some of the decision making is just weird. 

Just now, fraybentos1 said:

Won't be popular amongst some on here who are definitely more productive at home but also manage a solid 8 hours on this thread per day 

maybe some of those are posting in scheduled break times .... or working flexi hours that you arent aware of ... ? 

• Upvote 1

Just now, steviewevie said:

Booo

I'm thankful I can continue to WFH after the pandemic has finished, my work have allowed flexibility which is ideal for me. Some will choose to go back too the office more but some won't, seems like the sensible way of doing it.

Imagine your first thoughts after the PM has announced most COVID rules being relaxed is to come on here to troll and rile people up. Some people truly can never be happy.

Either way, 2 weeks till this is all over, lets try to be happy about it.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1