When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

5 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

oh, right....just assumed it couldn't because of rule of 30..? On their website it has following:

We are delighted to announce that more than 500 events have full landowner permission to return, which means we now have enough permissions to confirm a restart date for 5k parkrun in England on Saturday 26 June.

This is subject to the Government communication on Monday 14 June, after which we will make a further statement confirming our position.

yeah i think it's because some of the approvals have been subject to the decision on Monday, so i think you are actually still right that it could be delayed further as well

4 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

If we delay we push those waves into the autumn and potentially flu season

A few weeks delay will probably be ok, but the months advocated by fake SAGE and those idiots trying to keep masks and social distancing forever will definitely do that

8 minutes ago, MrBarry465 said:

Anyone randomly had second jab cancelled?

Swear I literally tried to logon to NHS site to double check my second appointment date and then it said I'd cancelled it....

They've nailed the rollout, but the website is absolute shite.

Did you have your jab today? Same thing happened to me - just wait 24 hours (or until the NHS app is updated and shows your first jab) and you can rebook the second one. I actually managed to get mine 2 days earlier than originally planned!

Just now, mike46 said:

Did you have your jab today? Same thing happened to me - just wait 24 hours (or until the NHS app is updated and shows your first jab) and you can rebook the second one. I actually managed to get mine 2 days earlier than originally planned!

Yeah had my jab today, fair ebough I'll give it a go tomorrow.

1 minute ago, MrBarry465 said:

Yeah had my jab today, fair ebough I'll give it a go tomorrow.

Yeah I’m that case just wait until tomorrow morning and you’ll be able to rebook. I did the exact same thing on checking my second booking but it seemed to automatically cancel and every time I tried to rebook it was making me book my first jab. 

Takes up to 24 hours, but as soon as the app/system registers you’ve had your first jab you can rebook it without a problem 🙂 

50 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Is it just me or is this a terrible graph? It isn't showing the difference between proceeding with step 4 and step 3, it is just showing the different effect of whether the Delta variant is 40/50/60% more transmissible (with no indication as to whether this is after step 4 goes ahead or not)?

Just now, hodgey123 said:

Is it just me or is this a terrible graph? It isn't showing the difference between proceeding with step 4 and step 3, it is just showing the different effect of whether the Delta variant is 40/50/60% more transmissible (with no indication as to whether this is after step 4 goes ahead or not)?

oh its after Step 4. He has explained it in more details om his twitter feed

32 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Tony lobbying for his ID cards again

I'm sure he doesn't have any financial investments in the technology to roll them out worldwide. None at all...

I dont agree with this, all for one and one for all.

I've been jabbed, but wouldn't want to be treated differently.

4 minutes ago, MrBarry465 said:

I dont agree with this, all for one and one for all.

I've been jabbed, but wouldn't want to be treated differently.

Yeah I've been quite vocal about it- I was originally against the whole idea but if testing is allowed as well then I'm a bit surprised something along these lines hasn't been implemented to allow more reopening, especially events - you can't really get much safer than that, certainly not in a pub or restaurant. Maybe that's part of Monday's announcement. Would really help the industry with some certainty as plenty have held on despite insurance 

Edited by efcfanwirral
  • Upvote 1