When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

2 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

I wonder when they'll say it was a mistake allowing people in to watch these euro games.

Or the FA cup or any other of the miriad of large events that probably could have held off until vaccines were done.

• Downvote 1

58 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Haha I love football in the season but hate international football. I always hated the nationalism it brings out but even more so now since brexit. I don't watch the games but I do enjoy it when England lose

The euros are off to a terrible start - Jermaine Jenas is doing the co-commentary!

2 minutes ago, MrBarry465 said:

Or the FA cup or any other of the miriad of large events that probably could have held off until vaccines were done.

FA Cup was before Indian variant had taken hold...bit different now, and Europe could have a problem if they're not careful. Just reminds me of India when they started letting people in to watch the cricket, as well as all the religious festivals...and people were saying how wonderful...and then disaster.

5 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

These seem key...

Remember too that vaccines are not 100% even with both shots. Likely less than 90% effective with delta so leaves a fair few million exposed. Were getting there, but road will be rocky.

27 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

These seem key...

It seems likely from a week or so ago that step 4 would be pushed back, I feel for people that were dead set that it has to happen but sadly it can’t yet. It shouldn’t be forgotten that this has only had to happen because Boris Johnson needed a trade deal with India and left the border to India open. If he hasn’t have done that we’d be relaxing in full on the 21st. Never forget his epic incompetence has once again cost us. 

15 minutes ago, Zacko said:

Turn 30 on July 21st, so if it is the 19th then that's going to be one big week for me. I better book the entire month off after.

I'm 21 on 1st August so hoping to get a few celebrations in there, might be less convinced about going out as its will be rammed over those weekends 

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

You know those guys being a bit of a dick. Reign it the fuck in and stop it already. Grow the pissing hell up.

The thing is with him, Barry and Afro. They are still reaping negativity in this forum and basically being shit whole the rest of us have tried to bring the thread to a bit of normality.

Lol what? I haven't personally attacked anyone on this forum or called any posters  out. I'm allowed to have my opinion about lockdown and I won't apologise for it.

51 minutes ago, MrBarry465 said:

Genuinely shocked at the number of over 50's who have not been vaccinated.

Is there any reason for that? Is it all the nuts or people who have not had a chance?

Everyone has had a chance. These are the anti vaxxers for the most part

32 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

This is the next culture war. They'll delay again and blame the unvaccinated. Excuse to bring in vaccine passports for winter

If people are still unvaccinated by end of summer (by choice) fuck em.

That's their choice but I don't care for people who willingly choose not to get it.

5 minutes ago, MrBarry465 said:

If people are still unvaccinated by end of summer (by choice) fuck em.

That's their choice but I don't care for people who willingly choose not to get it.

Obviously this people should get vaccinated and we won’t wait around for them. But they are trying to shift the blame from themselves, these unvaccinated wouldn’t be an issue if they done what needed to be done a few months back. 

14 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

There is no certainty, only the virus. Christ, The Lighthouse Family on in the pub - remember them!!

This is what annoys me. This is a sensible start of post, which comes after people turning the proposed 4 weeks delay into a certain a d maximum time. 

This is the kind of thing that put June 21st to June because neither of these dates are set in stone.

9 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Lol what? I haven't personally attacked anyone on this forum or called any posters  out. I'm allowed to have my opinion about lockdown and I won't apologise for it.

You've been full of shite all afternoon. Yes it's your view but it's a ludicrous and selfish stance.