When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

19 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Yeah the main things in my life that are missing right now remain the same: the gym (god knows when that will be back but I am coping with my online classes  fine), seeing friends and family, gigs, festivals and holidays. Really couldn't give a crap about going shopping. Especially with a recession round the corner.

Oh and I'd quite like to get my haircut and visit the dentist to start the expensive dental work I've partly paid for! But yeah it's not going to happen soon for those.

The sad thing is they don't care - this government genuinely don't care if more people die just so that they can keep their man in office. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it, yet today for the first time I'm filled with the terrible dread that they really are going to get away with it. 

1 hour ago, efcfanwirral said:

Do you have a link to the one you watched? He's got loads out there. I'm still taking my regular multivits which have it in but don't want to cause problems! 

Like Stu i've also been taking Vit D mainly because of Dr Campbell and the other sources i've seen recently, this one from last week features a New Zealand doctor discussing vit D,

Unlike Stu I don't think the jury's out on this, I'm absolutely convinced it plays a massive part in our general health and ability to fight off disease, another guy who makes an excellent case is Ivor Cummins (no relation to Dom!) he is not a medical doctor but an engineer with a particular interest in this as he had a child with Vit D deficiency. This is a long presentation but well worth a watch.

11 minutes ago, Brownie30 said:

The sad thing is they don't care - this government genuinely don't care if more people die just so that they can keep their man in office. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it, yet today for the first time I'm filled with the terrible dread that they really are going to get away with it. 

As disgusting as it is I think we all know they're going to get away with it. They always do.

5 minutes ago, gizmoman said:

Like Stu i've also been taking Vit D mainly because of Dr Campbell and the other sources i've seen recently, this one from last week features a New Zealand doctor discussing vit D,

Unlike Stu I don't think the jury's out on this, I'm absolutely convinced it plays a massive part in our general health and ability to fight off disease, another guy who makes an excellent case is Ivor Cummins (no relation to Dom!) he is not a medical doctor but an engineer with a particular interest in this as he had a child with Vit D deficiency. This is a long presentation but well worth a watch.

Brilliant thanks for those - I'll watch them tonight! 

Purely anecdotal but when I started taking multivitamins with D3 in 3 years ago I can pretty much count on one hand the number of times I've been ill since, when I'd had loads of regular colds and coughs in the years prior. 

Ended up getting a different variant of them towards the end of last year that had D2 in lower quantities and not D3 in, which I didn't notice just in time gor winter as well! and have had a really bad cough in December (accompanied by shortness of breath which I passed off at the time, just after I'd come back from Singapore interestingly...) and tonsilitis/sinusitis recently...

Edited by efcfanwirral

Just now, Ryan1984 said:

He wants to draw a line under this, doesn’t he?

Up to the opposition, us and the media to keep up the pressure.

Judging by this, his own party are doing a decent enough job of keeping it in the news.

Interesting that Boris didn't consult with Cabinet about Cummings doing the press conference. I imagine that royally fucked them off.

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

He really is a shifty two faced bumbling  bastard.  He’s avoiding giving a straight answer. Yvette Cooper has him rattled,    My God, Cummings must have some dirt on him. 

He just bumbles around and defaults to "uhh, uhh we need to get away from party politics"

Daily Mail readers asking for Cummings' head isn't party politics Boris.

8 minutes ago, jparx said:

Judging by this, his own party are doing a decent enough job of keeping it in the news.

Interesting that Boris didn't consult with Cabinet about Cummings doing the press conference. I imagine that royally fucked them off.

I don’t think it is certain that Cummings told Boris about it. He may have said "can i use the Rose Garden for an hour or so later on this afternoon"