When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

4 minutes ago, xxialac said:

I'm looking forward to finding out how on earth they are going to identify office workers. 

Right lads, let's start with all caucasian men called Gary...

If this is some sort of tactic to 'rush people back to offices' then fuck that.

8 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I’m gonna be raging if that means somehow mine gets delayed ... and yep I’m being a tad selfish ... ffs I hope this isn’t true 

I'm sure supermarket workers would take precedence over office workers if they go that route as come into contact with so many people. So hopefully you'll be alright.

1 minute ago, dotdash79 said:

I know it sounds a lot but a day rate of £1000 isn’t a lot, especially as that going to a company. But 900 at that rate is silly. 

I agree it's not a wild rate but it's a lot in the context of Track and Trace being a complete failure.

Everything Serco touches turns to shit. And yet they keep getting the big gigs.

3 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

I know it sounds a lot but a day rate of £1000 isn’t a lot, especially as that going to a company. But 900 at that rate is silly. 

True but in the context where the Tories didn’t vote for increase in UC to be extended it looks suspect. 

33 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Wednesday's i

Pretty big caveat in that: will need to show that vaccine stops transmission and is for after April when the over 50's are all done.

So... I guess they'd organise it through schools and the police stations for those professions. And through workplaces for office workers

43 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Pretty big caveat in that: will need to show that vaccine stops transmission and is for after April when the over 50's are all done.

So... I guess they'd organise it through schools and the police stations for those professions. And through workplaces for office workers

Wasn't this the plan anyway, vaccinate all the over 50's and then move down?

I fail to see how this is any different to be fair. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MrBarry465 said:

Wasn't this the plan anyway, vaccinate all the over 50's and then move down?

I fail to see how this is any different to be fair. 

I had my very first flu vaccine yesterday. They sent me a letter as I am, now, over 50.😏