When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

7 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

I think you must be the only person I’ve ever seen take a dislike to Jurgen Klopp ... perhaps you should check out some of the work he does for the community and people in lockdown ... might sway you 

He’s too look at me look at me on the touch line, takes it beyond passion to showing off for the cameras. He is as bad as Mourinho.

5 hours ago, Smeble said:

He’s too look at me look at me on the touch line, takes it beyond passion to showing off for the cameras. He is as bad as Mourinho.

Yep bloody hell hes an absolute nightmare showing some passion thoughout his career what a horrible man always looking for those cameras 

Just now, Ozanne said:

I live 20 mins away from Brighton so I support my local team, Liverpool 😎

Quite admittedly I support Liverpool because they did well when I was a kid ... not been to the ground as yet ... I’m working on it though ... no family history of football support so that’s who I went for 

21 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Quite admittedly I support Liverpool because they did well when I was a kid ... not been to the ground as yet ... I’m working on it though ... no family history of football support so that’s who I went for 

It was King Kenny that reeled me in. Then Rushie arrived and it was love!

Edited by Toilet Duck

56 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

If you ever need a ticket when this is all over, drop me a message and I will get you one off my membership. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

If you ever need a ticket when this is all over, drop me a message and I will get you one off my membership. 

cheers ... ive had an offer of help from someone else on here too ... its the distance thats the restriction .... but I think ive found out a fix for that now :) 

22 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

cheers ... ive had an offer of help from someone else on here too ... its the distance thats the restriction .... but I think ive found out a fix for that now :) 

Have you discovered trains 😉

Mind you from Tauton would be a mare

Just now, fred quimby said:

Have you discovered trains 😉

Mind you from Tauton would be a mare

yep ... they are a bloody nightmare and very pricey ... and mega bus goes to manchester not liverpool ... i know its possible but its quite a trek 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Covid sniffer dogs looks helpful ... I suspect there might be a shortage of certain breeds now ... 

Crikey! Another sniffer dog to worry about on the way in!! 😆

It’s ok, I’ve not got covid, just a massive bag of weed Officer! 

Oops!

Edited by semmtexx

16 hours ago, Radiochicken said:

I know a couple who have all the symptoms, but have tested twice negative... is there just a natural proportion of false negatives, or do all these people really have something else?

The swab test is a simple quick non-invasive (though slightly unpleasant) test for the presence of Coronavirus but it does have it's limitations. Virus particles must be present in the area sampled and they must transfer to the swab for the test to be effective. This is not always the case as the virus particles could be in the lower respiratory tract, not the upper from where the test is taken. It is also believed the virus could lie dormant within cells where it is harder to detect.

On 5/15/2020 at 9:37 AM, Madyaker said:

Were going to be moving in and out of various forms of lockdown for the next few months I would imagine. The plan in Ireland (and in the UK and most other places) is to allow this to spread through the country at a controlled rate that the health system can handle. Controlling the rate of spread will be done by loosening and tightening the lockdown. Then once we reach about 60 or 70% infected the virus will slow down on its own as there just isn't enough suitable hosts anymore. This is our govs plan anyway. The've outlined 5 stages of easing the restrictions while making it very clear that we may move backwards as well as forwards to keep the case numbers at a level the hospitals can handle. The only thing I can see changing this in the near future is if we get some effective drugs.

People don’t like to hear it but, whatever different Governments might be saying, in lieu of a Vaccine or Treatment this may  well be the only way out of this. 

3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Covid sniffer dogs looks helpful ... I suspect there might be a shortage of certain breeds now ... 

I wonder if that does not work we could train people. This would then allow full employment (as people would sniff you at various places like train stations supermarkets etc) and stopping the spread. 

"Sorry mate before you enter the festival John here is going to give you a sniff to confirm you are ok"