When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

9 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

How’s everyone’s feelings on the incoming restrictions? I’m actually happy something is being done to control the virus at this crucial time but I’m not living in an area affected by these new restrictions and not a Christmas fan anyway so I know my feelings won’t be the same as many others. 

personally I feel glad they're bringing in these restrictions, but I know this will be really sad news for a lot of people. It's grim, but it will end.

Just now, efcfanwirral said:

The best address he's given this whole pandemic. Measured, honest and decisions are correct

Amazed at the Christmas day thing. He's definitely been spooked by what he was briefed on 

The comments he made about Christmas are what hen should've been saying to us in September.

1 minute ago, WestCountryGirl said:

So, fuck everyone who hasn't seen their family in months because they've been observing the rules. Cool.

I understand it. I'm no less heartbroken.

The blame lies solely with the government for not putting London and SE in highest tier when they had the chance. We all predicted it and knew it would play out like this. Surely the experts would have known this

Just now, WestCountryGirl said:

So, fuck everyone who hasn't seen their family in months because they've been observing the rules. Cool.

I understand it. I'm no less heartbroken.

Yeah, I just this week booked my train tickets. Feel stupid now. Haven't seen most of my family since February; even last Christmas for some of them. Miss my mum's doggos 😞

image.png.d13dc99530b582af669b40d1b096c282.png

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1