Truck 2020

Tonybyates

22 hours ago, gfa said:

Did anyone manage to get one of the 'not a potatoes' they are sending out. I missed the signup by like an hour

I got in very luckily - my bro sent me the link, the one evening I didn't check Truck twitter! Will post also when I receive it.

I'm guessing Monday or Tuesday for the announcement from that insta reply? Or does it not make sense on the Monday as they have another tier of tickets selling that night, can't remember from last year if that was same day or not?

82952535_615288605915370_4145439654562234368_n.jpg

2 hours ago, Tonybyates said:

having bought a Friday day ticket for Victorious already, I’m kinda hoping it’s not Ian Brown now! 😂

I think Supergrass & Bombay are likely, and Blossoms for Thursday 

but can’t decide on the final headline... 🤔 

How about Micheal kiwanuka or vampire weekend for the final headliner? 

• Like 1

Not sure on Chvrches here anymore, not sure why but can't see them there

They usually have an older 'less rocky' act quite high, they've had De La Soul and Basement Jaxx recently, anyone fit the mould in that genre for this year? 

Would like to see Fickle Friends back at this, perfect band for the festival really! 

Camped in the camping that had showers last year and it was a blast, hoping for a decent line up again this year as Nothing But Thieves, Foals and Don Broco were perfect for mine and the girlfriend's tastes! (I've been to Truck for the last 5 years or so, love the festival!) 

6 hours ago, TheWaters said:

Blossoms, The Streets, Ian Brown, Bombay Bicycle Club is the prediction

Please please just give me ONE of The Streets, Chemical Brothers or BMTH. Chemical Bros preferably, already seeing The Streets twice this summer.

Haha i would be mad happy with that too mate but tbh can't see any of them doing it. Bmth are too metal. Streets could but i dont think so and chems are headlining a fair few other bigger uk fests so. They were so good at boardies in the pouring rain though

7 hours ago, TheWaters said:

Blossoms, The Streets, Ian Brown, Bombay Bicycle Club is the prediction

Please please just give me ONE of The Streets, Chemical Brothers or BMTH. Chemical Bros preferably, already seeing The Streets twice this summer.

Surely chems are a bit too big - i would say they would be more likely to do Y Not as the large headliner like how they had Elbow this year. Would LOVE to see it though.

Also not convinced BMTH and to a lesser extent The Streets are the right vibe for truck