Truck 2020

Tonybyates

22 hours ago, TheWaters said:

June I think. Seems like there's a lot more people interested this year however, at least from what I've seen.

Got an email from Truck on Tuesday (before lineup) saying sales are 4x higher this year than at the same point last year. They've also posted saying Tier 3 will be sold out by this weekend.

1 hour ago, R Shah said:

Got an email from Truck on Tuesday (before lineup) saying sales are 4x higher this year than at the same point last year. They've also posted saying Tier 3 will be sold out by this weekend.

Mental. Wouldn't be surprised to see them gone by April then. Second announcement is usually mid-March too. I've deffo gotta get mine ASAP.

2 hours ago, charlierc said:

Based on this pace, I can see the tickets to this being gone by the end of the month.

They said a similar thing last time and it took a lot longer than that. I reckon till Easter probably

2 hours ago, gfa said:

They said a similar thing last time and it took a lot longer than that. I reckon till Easter probably

Hmmm... true. I ended up booking mine around the time the This Feeling stage was announced (which was on Tier 4, although I did think that was still alright value for money despite the bigger price).

I guess it was a presumptive post based on said previous pace. Guess we'll just have to see.

39 minutes ago, Tonybyates said:

for the conspiracy theorists amongst you... a friend of mine is convinced that Supergrass will be slotted in above The Kooks, as Blossoms, BBC & Catfish all announced that they’re ‘headlining’ whilst The Kooks merely said they were ‘playing’ 😅😛

Don't think so, they said before the last announcement they were announcing all 3 main stage headliners and all 3 market stage headliners in the first announcement. 

The next announcement will be Palm city headliners and one last main stage sub to be announced as we only have the hives and dmas so far (last sub rumoured to be loyle carner so we will see...)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, FestivalJamie said:

Don't think so, they said before the last announcement they were announcing all 3 main stage headliners and all 3 market stage headliners in the first announcement. 

The next announcement will be Palm city headliners and one last main stage sub to be announced as we only have the hives and dmas so far (last sub rumoured to be loyle carner so we will see...)

Whose said hives and dmas are main subs?