Barneym

Bar Prices?

50 minutes ago, The Red Telephone said:

Mate, I’m a Coventry fan and so envious of your ground - and beer options! - not even playing at our own ground next year!

Oh Christ, you are doing it hard at the mo. I’m glad common sense prevailed partly in allowing you a groundshare at Brum City - the least worst option, compared with being bunged out of the league. I hope Wasps and the ground owners can at least try and stop being such thunderous pricks. Good luck with it 👍🏻

@glasto-worker

Any idea if WBC bars are going to be selling alcohol free beers? Things have got better now as quite a few are in cans so I can take my own but it'd be nice to get some cold ones.

13 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

Oh Christ, you are doing it hard at the mo. I’m glad common sense prevailed partly in allowing you a groundshare at Brum City - the least worst option, compared with being bunged out of the league. I hope Wasps and the ground owners can at least try and stop being such thunderous pricks. Good luck with it 👍🏻

Even worse here - I'm also a Coventry fan AND couldn't get a Glastonbury ticket. Still on here reading all this stuff and feeling sorry for myself though. 

Unfortunately for me, but great for you, the weather is looking brilliant too which makes it feel worse. Have fun all! 

7 minutes ago, General Lee said:

Even worse here - I'm also a Coventry fan AND couldn't get a Glastonbury ticket. Still on here reading all this stuff and feeling sorry for myself though. 

Unfortunately for me, but great for you, the weather is looking brilliant too which makes it feel worse. Have fun all! 

PUSB and fingers crossed you get a ticket for next year!

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

It’s slightly better than playing at Northampton! Thanks mate, everyone needs their heads banging together 😫

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, philipsteak said:

@glasto-worker

Any idea if WBC bars are going to be selling alcohol free beers? Things have got better now as quite a few are in cans so I can take my own but it'd be nice to get some cold ones.

sorry but as my Team works in the Crew Bar I would not have a clue as certainly in that bar there is no demand for it.If they are it will be listed in the overhead menu price board. 

1 hour ago, Dukeicon said:

Glade Bar

Fairly average prices then. Not so good that I now know where to find frozen margaritas - those and sunshine will not be a good mix for me 😂

Edited by kaytee...
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hotchilidog said:

Is that a contactless sign I see there?

Looks like it. This is from the official site:

"Over twenty of our main bars will be accepting payment by debit and credit card, on more than 100 card readers." 

9 minutes ago, Hotchilidog said:

Is that a contactless sign I see there?

It is - good spot.

Good to see a nice round £5 on the pints too.

Am I remembering correctly - I think the cider bus did a deal where it was essentially buy 3 get 1 free. Is / was that right? Made it quite a saving if you're in a group.

Just now, zeppelin said:

Looks like it. This is from the official site:

"Over twenty of our main bars will be accepting payment by debit and credit card, on more than 100 card readers." 

Splendid news. I shall bring a little less cash this year then. Thanks for the heads up.

£5 pints is great (can’t believe I’m saying that about carlsberg) 

hopefully this is across the field as theres there’s no need to take the piss with extra 20p or 50p etc

On 6/23/2019 at 7:08 PM, Dukeicon said:

Glade Bar

I'm about to send out my invoice for my work in June, looks like it's all going on margarita's if the weather's to be believed.

41 minutes ago, grilladelphia said:

Carlsberg? 3.8%? whats the point?

Looks like I’m hitting the cider.

Contactless, while convenient, is the devil. With cash you know where you're at. Already dreading checking my balance next week.

Cider Bus was £5 for standard pints but more expensive for tarty options

Any drinks lists for the new places like Elephant Bar and The Taphouse?