Billie Eilish

Matt42

It's certainly about time there was a knock-out Bond song, I recognise many liked Adele's (I think it's OK), but most over the last 30 years are instantly forgettable.

I see Hans Zimmer is to be the score composer (For the first time), now that's good news. Could he team up with Billie? Even better.

6 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

It's certainly about time there was a knock-out Bond song, I recognise many liked Adele's (I think it's OK), but most over the last 30 years are instantly forgettable.

I see Hans Zimmer is to be the score composer (For the first time), now that's good news. Could he team up with Billie? Even better.

Adele's has been closest. Last "proper" Bond song?

Goldeneye.

Come at me.

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

So Billie swept all 4 major Grammy categories tonight. Now she is even on another level. So how high do they place her on the Pyramid this year if in fact she does end up on the line up.

Can't see her there at all this year. With another album between now and next year she could sub it maybe.

51 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Can't see her there at all this year. With another album between now and next year she could sub it maybe.

Considering she seems to be getting booked to headline a lot of major festivals now already without a second album in sight I'd say she'll probably be too big/charge too much for just a sub slot by the time album #2 comes along, and I personally don't see her being booked to headline in a rush either.

2 hours ago, Suprefan said:

So Billie swept all 4 major Grammy categories tonight. Now she is even on another level. So how high do they place her on the Pyramid this year if in fact she does end up on the line up.

My prediction was that she would win in every category she was nominated for. I guess this was close enough. Incredible effort.

2 hours ago, kalifire said:

I don’t want to open up a further debate but you’re just wrong on this one. She’s a headliner now. She ain’t subbing anything in this country ever again. Have you seen the dates she’s sold out in this country already?

46 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I don’t want to open up a further debate but you’re just wrong on this one. She’s a headliner now. She ain’t subbing anything in this country ever again. Have you seen the dates she’s sold out in this country already?

I agree. Even IF she would accept a non-headline slot, I don't think Glastonbury could afford to book her for it. She's become one of the biggest stars on the planet already. I think the next time we see her at Worthy Farm she's headlining the thing.

7 minutes ago, jparx said:

I agree. Even IF she would accept a non-headline slot, I don't think Glastonbury could afford to book her for it. She's become one of the biggest stars on the planet already. I think the next time we see her at Worthy Farm she's headlining the thing.

To those who think Billie Eilish will sub headline anything again...

4C2D9557-4243-4354-A597-1DBD0DD351D6.gif

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

To those who think Billie Eilish will sub headline anything again...

4C2D9557-4243-4354-A597-1DBD0DD351D6.gif

Pop is fickle, I agree that she's bigger than that now and her next album will be huge but anything again? I can easily imagine a world where she's playing the Katy Perry/Miley Cyrus type slot in 10 years time.

1 minute ago, mcshed said:

Pop is fickle, I agree that she's bigger than that now and her next album will be huge but anything again? I can easily imagine a world where she's playing the Katy Perry/Miley Cyrus type slot in 10 years time.

Oh man I’m saying she’l headline in the next two years. They will snap her up before any of that. 2022.

She’d have to do something dramatic to fall off by then.

Edited by Matt42