Billie Eilish

Matt42

Saw her last night in Manchester, was absolutely amazing, put on a great show and had improved massively since I last saw her (Leeds Festival, 2019) - and was fab having the debut of 'TV', sounded like another personal one to her and can't wait for it to be released. Will totally smash the Glasto set, definitely try and catch her, even if you are undecided yet!

image.thumb.jpeg.e924ca08da0fec4e8880d39f4347f0a5.jpegIMG_4457.thumb.jpeg.eb9dc8567858ed404ea7f3dbf568b49a.jpegIMG_4490.thumb.jpeg.4c56ae5cd3528dc10a2efd55ccb5ac00.jpegIMG_4502.thumb.jpeg.55421184054d4fb12c192d264a61d168.jpeg

Glad to hear that she is going down well on the tour, currently pencilled in as my Friday finisher and I am looking forward to hearing how great the tracks from the new record sound on the Pyramid sound system.  The filthy production at the end of Happier than ever is likely to make people's ears bleed.

• 3 weeks later...

It was a good set, but it fell short of the other two obviously. I was in between the two sound stages and the crowd was engaged but not moving much, felt like they were watching with interest but not that invested in it. The show itself was spectacular, it just didn't get the field going outside of the pit. She didn't bottle it by any means, it was just a solid 7/10 when the standard for Pyramid headliners is normally in the 8s, 9s and 10s.

I thought she was brilliant, but I agree that it wasn’t the best headliner set of the three. Nothing she did wrong I just think when you compare it to the others it was just a notch below.

She did the job and she did it well. So props to her.

I loved her set, it capped off one of my all-time best Glasto days, musically speaking.

We were in line with the second speaker stack back. I genuinely didn't notice how interested the crowd were around us at that level, because our group were having a boss time. Plenty of singing, dancing and drinking.

I'm not a mega-fan so there were some tunes towards the final third that I wasn't familiar with, but our whole group still enjoyed the show.

I probably wouldn't feel the need to go and see her again, as the circumstances of this show and setting for me were just ideal. Glad to have seen her at Glasto.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...