2020 headliners

jj200

13 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Tbf this is the second guy who has said that they know The Mac are headlining cause of the book.

The other post was about a Fleetwood Mac book rather than the Glastonbury one. 

On 9/5/2019 at 10:31 PM, zahidf said:

Pinch of salt, but had a night out with a friend who works in a publishing company who are doing a book for Fleetwood Mac due out end of next year. They've been told to include them headlining Glastonbury next year.

I know it's not super solid, but my friend is normally super reliable and doesn't really bullshit. So I'm working on the assumption of Fleetwood Mac headlining next year...

Really can't see it being in the book, it will have been long finished, lots can change from the time the final edition is handed over to the publishers and it being available, they'd look a bit daft if they have it in there and it doesn't happen. Also, as has already been said, lots of people will see it before it's officially released so it would be bound to get out, printers, shops, reviewers, warehouse staff etc.  

6 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

Yes and Say You Love Me is a Christine song. It was a joke.

At least I hope it was!

Sort of a joke but also a comment on the fact that the two best songwriters in the band were getting erased (again) at the expense of a Donald Fisher from Home & Away lookalike.