2021 Lineup

47 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

What are you expecting from the line up? Should only be a bunch of stage openers and then a gap for the secret set, right?

There's the potential of acts dropping out and being replaced by others, also i'm a leeds attender so there's also the campsite stages to be announced, so still plenty for me to get excited for

16 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

Where would people recommend looking for tickets? I’m so gutted I missed out. Are the prices likely to be massively inflated at this point now?

There's some tickets on the resale section of ticketmaster for Leeds. Might be some for reading too but haven't checked and they're inflated but not too badly imo

14 minutes ago, Paulmcm1998 said:

There's some tickets on the resale section of ticketmaster for Leeds. Might be some for reading too but haven't checked and they're inflated but not too badly imo

I’ve just had a look and managed to secure a couple of tickets directly from Ticketmaster! If anyone is looking for weekend tickets be quick, it’s saying sold out but there seems to be some still available! 

3 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

I’ve just had a look and managed to secure a couple of tickets directly from Ticketmaster! If anyone is looking for weekend tickets be quick, it’s saying sold out but there seems to be some still available! 

Brilliant hope you have a good weekend mate

29 minutes ago, jumperofftheshelf said:

Who do you lot think will be replaced on the final announcement lineup (for travel restrictions etc.) and who do you think might be around to replace them?

Can only speak for the acts I know of but looking at the Pit I'd be surprised of all of Fever 333, H09909, City Morgue, Spiritbox, Cleopatrick, Badflower, Grace McKagan and Jxdn came over. Acts like Static Dress, Loathe, Lotus Eater, Holding Absence, Higher Power, Blood Youth, While She Sleeps and Waterparks (meant to be in the UK for an album tour and Slam Dunk week after R&L) would be excellent

4 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Can only speak for the acts I know of but looking at the Pit I'd be surprised of all of Fever 333, H09909, City Morgue, Spiritbox, Cleopatrick, Badflower, Grace McKagan and Jxdn came over. Acts like Static Dress, Loathe, Lotus Eater, Holding Absence, Higher Power, Blood Youth, While She Sleeps and Waterparks (meant to be in the UK for an album tour and Slam Dunk week after R&L) would be excellent

While She Sleeps would be a great addition to the line-up, Fever 333 don't interest me so i would take them being replaced as the pit headliner with While She Sleeps in a heartbeat

5 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

While She Sleeps would be a great addition to the line-up, Fever 333 don't interest me so i would take them being replaced as the pit headliner with While She Sleeps in a heartbeat

They'd be a class replacement, really want to see the new stuff live. Just had a look at Fever 333, Cleopatrick, MGK and Yungblud are all in Europe in August anyway for Pukkelpop, Lowlands etc. Palaye Royale are around as well, they'd be good to see

58 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Static Dress, WSS & Holding Absence we're all brilliant at Download Pilot. Would love any of those to be added

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, iistroudley said:

Static Dress, WSS & Holding Absence we're all brilliant at Download Pilot. Would love any of those to be added

I missed Static Dress because I was asleep. Gutted. They are at Slam Dunk, however, so I'll definitely catch them there. 

15 minutes ago, iistroudley said:

The Download Pilot lineup is where I took a few of those names from in all honesty, they're UK-based, ready to play and available at short notice so you'd imagine they'd slot straight into the R&L lineup if called upon.

12 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I missed Static Dress because I was asleep. Gutted. They are at Slam Dunk, however, so I'll definitely catch them there. 

The Slam Dunk is growing on me more and more with the emerging UK bands they've got, want to see at least 10 bands now so no doubt eight of those will clash!

17 minutes ago, iistroudley said:

Creeper have Static Dress and Holding Absence (plus Wargasm) as their support on their Dec tour. Annoyingly standing tixs have sold out in London otherwise I'd go.

• Like 1

While She Sleeps replacing Fever 333 on main and pit
Skindred replacing Gallows
Holding Absence, Static Dress added to the Pit
Headie One replacing Kid Laroi if he can't make it
Inhaler and the Snuts added somewhere wouldn't surprise me

Looks like Posty will be judging there from the image they posted on Twitter y'day

21 minutes ago, jump said:

Creeper have Static Dress and Holding Absence (plus Wargasm) as their support on their Dec tour. Annoyingly standing tixs have sold out in London otherwise I'd go.

It's an insane lineup for £18, it's guaranteed to sell out before I finally decide to get tickets

I've got tickets for that, though I went for upstairs (by choice!) because I'm not a fan of standing area at The Forum (London)!

Annoyed there is no Lock Up/Pit on the Sunday at Reading, but there's enough on the 2 main stages to keep me occupied

17 minutes ago, LazyDavid said:

I've got tickets for that, though I went for upstairs (by choice!) because I'm not a fan of standing area at The Forum (London)!

Annoyed there is no Lock Up/Pit on the Sunday at Reading, but there's enough on the 2 main stages to keep me occupied

How do you mosh with all of those seats in the way?