Glastocast

Mattymooz

2 minutes ago, Lubic87 said:

I can only echo the previous comments - really enjoyed each episode, and hope it's not too long until season 2. Good stuff @WheresMyTent and co.

Thanks so much! We definitely want to get at least a couple more episodes out before  the festival itself so hopefully won’t be too long! Just have to sort out the structure! ?

30 minutes ago, WheresMyTent said:

Hi @kalifire! Some great suggestions! We’re currently hoping to have some guests on for series 2 talking about the different areas of the festival. Our first few keen volunteers hail from the Glade area, and also the Green Fields. 

Your suggestion of a debrief and build up to ticket day is very valid though! We’ll definitely be turning those into multiple episodes.

As for a meet-up, maybe a “GlastoCast” one in 2020, but this year I know Miguel and myself have said we’ll pop along to the Efests meet if you’d have us... Rob can be a wildcard but we’ll do our best to drag him along too haha. 

You'd be very welcome!

9 hours ago, eFestivals said:

if can be done if you're nerdy enough.

(says the nerd with a stupidly big home automation system)

Alexa help team just said it is too new and not yet available to ask Alexa to play it.  He is passing it to the Spotify team and then tell me I can ask Alexa direct.  In the mean time I am now playing it on Spotify through Alexa!

I’ve listened to them all and thoroughly enjoyed them! Agree with comments on here that they got more relaxed as the shows progressed and they were better for it. 

I really enjoyed the listener snippets they introduced halfway through the series.

I like how they generally kept the first series ‘blind’ as in no direct links/reference to the upcoming 2019 festival, however it would be good to have a few separate episodes directly related to the next festival - I appreciate the desire to keep the episodes ‘clean’ for future listening but in the run up it would be great to get some specific episodes for the upcoming festival. 

Other than that, awesome ? Well done all involved! 

On 4/24/2019 at 6:27 PM, WheresMyTent said:

Thanks so much! We definitely want to get at least a couple more episodes out before  the festival itself so hopefully won’t be too long! Just have to sort out the structure! ?

Just had a listen of the final one of the series, look forward to the next one. Talking about individual areas is a great idea so the Avalon episode would particularly get me interested. 

Also like the fact the yorkie pudding place got a mention! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all, I know a few of you were waiting to see what season 2 would bring. We just put out our first episode today, interviewing the Media Manager for Avalon and Glade (two of my favourite areas! :D) Links below, would love to know your thoughts!

iTunes

Google Podcasts

Spotify

Soundcloud

Stitcher

Pocket Casts

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, WheresMyTent said:

Hi all, I know a few of you were waiting to see what season 2 would bring. We just put out our first episode today, interviewing the Media Manager for Avalon and Glade (two of my favourite areas! :D) Links below, would love to know your thoughts!

iTunes

Google Podcasts

Spotify

Soundcloud

Stitcher

Pocket Casts

Just finished up with this now. Great work, the best yet. Got me through the last hour of my work day.