Jump to content
cb4747

TICKET COMPETITIONS THREAD - IT BEGINS

Recommended Posts

Not sure if someone has posted already, apologies if they have.
I have previously done threads with links to competitions, so thought I'd start again for this year.

Radio 1 - listen tomorrow morning from 8am to Greg James. 
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/5dv8Ww1YMZW4t4LrtkyP9Xk/jan-slam-is-back-for-2019

Good luck! 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone that has won competition tickets before know if they are allocated to a specific person like the general sale ones? 

Just cause I have a couple of mates who are trying in the resale/competitions and just wondered if it was worth me entering competitions too to try and help out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cb4747 said:

CHANCE TO WIN 5 PAIRS OF TICKETS

ENDS 07/06/2019

purchase necessary I believe! 

Terms & Conditions: https://winwithmallets.co.uk/

274386E4-8038-4F11-A917-17446B64A4DA.jpeg

Entry Instructions: Purchase a promotional case of Mallets Original Cider during the Promotional Period, go to winwithmallets.co.uk, and enter your details including the unique code from your promotional case, found on the inside of the cardboard carton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, cb4747 said:

CHANCE TO WIN 5 PAIRS OF TICKETS

ENDS 07/06/2019

purchase necessary I believe! 

Terms & Conditions: https://winwithmallets.co.uk/

274386E4-8038-4F11-A917-17446B64A4DA.jpeg

Anyone know where you can actually buy this?  I've not seen it in any Essex supermarkets (not that I spend a huge amount of time in them, admittedly).  Could be a good one to enter if it's only for sale relatively locally

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Greenelk said:

Anyone know where you can actually buy this?  I've not seen it in any Essex supermarkets (not that I spend a huge amount of time in them, admittedly).  Could be a good one to enter if it's only for sale relatively locally

You can get it in Tesco

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/303191833

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

Has anyone that has won competition tickets before know if they are allocated to a specific person like the general sale ones? 

Just cause I have a couple of mates who are trying in the resale/competitions and just wondered if it was worth me entering competitions too to try and help out.

Yeah they have your name on but no photo, I had to take my passport around with me to prove I was the winner coming in out of campervan fields evey day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, cheesey_toastie said:

I won tickets one year when I wasn't successful buying. It really can happen! Good luck everyone!

Me too via this wonderful forum in 2016! Keep the faith everyone! :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

me too via the western daily press.... and I also won the chance to buy them from the western daily press ... unfortunately dont think they do competitions anymore :( would like to win competitions for others though as im quite lucky where this sort of thing is concerned  ... but sadly dont think this is possible :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've won a Brothers festival pack before.  Going to have to purchase a few of these in hope.

Been on their website and the setup is very much like Brothers, I'm assuming they are same company. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, cheesey_toastie said:

I won tickets one year when I wasn't successful buying. It really can happen! Good luck everyone!

I won with Radio 1xtra back in 2014 - hospitality and backstage THE WORKS! It was swell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

12 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

me too via the western daily press.... and I also won the chance to buy them from the western daily press ... unfortunately dont think they do competitions anymore :( would like to win competitions for others though as im quite lucky where this sort of thing is concerned  ... but sadly dont think this is possible :( 

unfortunately with many ticket-based comps they are quite strict with them being non-transferable ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2019 at 10:24 AM, Tartan_Glasto said:

Has anyone that has won competition tickets before know if they are allocated to a specific person like the general sale ones? 

Just cause I have a couple of mates who are trying in the resale/competitions and just wondered if it was worth me entering competitions too to try and help out.

you can enter in their name but not yours as most are non-transferable and generally quite strict with this rule.

But then also check the ts&cs for the amount of times a person can enter, this is either 'entries per email, household, number or name' 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a pack of these Mallets over the weekend. Entered my code and it said I've won a Tshirt.

Not the tickets I was hoping for but it did say I've also been entered into a draw to win 1 of 5 pairs. Not sure when this draw is but I'm hoping it's before the resale!

Screenshot-20190406-212921.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lakey91 said:

I got a pack of these Mallets over the weekend. Entered my code and it said I've won a Tshirt.

Not the tickets I was hoping for but it did say I've also been entered into a draw to win 1 of 5 pairs. Not sure when this draw is but I'm hoping it's before the resale!

Screenshot-20190406-212921.jpg

congratulations! I may buy some for my partner, that's a cool looking t shirt! 
I believe the draw ends 7th june 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Havors said:

Do the main supermarkets sell this Mallet's Cider? 

Tesco do 4 and 12 packs. Not sure about other supermarkets. £7 for 12 at the moment - bargain!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just tried the Tesco near where I work, Amesbury, and they don't have any.  Going to check others this week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw that cider in Asda yesterday. 

I never drink cider but almost bought a case just so I could have a crack at winning the tickets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Henrik said:

I saw that cider in Asda yesterday. 

I never drink cider but almost bought a case just so I could have a crack at winning the tickets. 

I looked out for it last Saturday when in Tesco in Shepton Mallet (of all places in the country you'd expect it there) but couldn't see it so I assume it's only gone in to stores during the last week?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...