Hot Chip

suzie sue

17 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Any thoughts as to why they've ignored the North on the tour...? 

I expect more dates to be announced, currently being kept under wraps to protect ticket sales for Bluedot, All Points East and Glasgow's new Playground Festival.

1 hour ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Obviously I don't go out enough as it hasn't happened to me much!

Never happened to me before at a gig either, unless it's specifically an ID gig of course. 

Friend's wife had no ID, let her in by showing a bank card in the end. 

10 hours ago, Fishman said:

The queue last night was painfully slow and long and trying to leave the place was a bloody shambles ... but apart from that it's a top venue.

And while I'm being grumpy, the set could've been a couple of songs longer as it came in at under 1 hour 20 mins (9:20 to 10:40 I made it). It's not as is they don't have the tunes.

Anyhow, here's a couple of piccies ......

Hop Chip 1.jpg

Hop Chip 2.jpg

“What have the Romans’ ever done for us..??”

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, uscore said:

Our turn tonight. V excited about seeing them at the tiny, but perfectly formed, Trinity Centre. 

Snap. It's going to be a cracker. Love the new track too. Very fortunate to see them in Trinity rather than the hell hole that is the academy, for their autumn tour. 

4 hours ago, zero000 said:

Snap. It's going to be a cracker. Love the new track too. Very fortunate to see them in Trinity rather than the hell hole that is the academy, for their autumn tour. 

I’m also glad I’m getting to see them

at Trinity and not the O2, can’t stanf the place, got to see Young Fathers at Trinity instead of O2 as well which was awesome, can’t wait for tonight now though!

On 4/5/2019 at 11:28 AM, Yokel Again said:

Now playing Bristol in Oct, so might go to that to take out the clash dilemma!

Where you find this info?

Really wanted to see them at Trinity tonight but already bought tickets for Sleaford Mods at the academy

Bit late to the party here but the new drummer is Leo Taylor, who's played on some of their albums and also plays in The Invisible and Floating Points' live band. Top drummer but definitely has a different style to Sarah.

Can't wait for Sat night on the Park, though worried about this potential Jon Hopkins clash. Is he gonna be on John Peel or something?

Edited by rjb94