All Points East Festival 2019

28 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Foos stadium was the same in London as Manchester and prices are near the same maybe a couple of pound more in London.

I've seen dozens, if not hundreds of examples of ticket prices on the same tour being more expensive in London, and I'm not even from there (or the UK).

London generally having more expensive tickets for the same shows than elsewhere is 100% a thing.

I hope that shift doesn't mean they build the whole second weekend around acts like BMTH to try and sell weekend tickets. Would be a bit of a shitter.

1 hour ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Foos stadium was the same in London as Manchester and prices are near the same maybe a couple of pound more in London.

You are chatting utter rubbish mate.

17 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

I am naïve in this situation, been to one London gig in Queens and presumed it was the same. I apologise for trying to state something I know nothing about.  

To be fair to you, that Queens gig came in at under 60 after fees. There's no way it would have cost less than that anywhere else in the UK, as their arena tour was clocking in at 50 quid. I'm not sure the rule of London gigs being more expensive holds up for these big outdoor gigs. The Killers at Hyde Park last year cost me the same as it did at TRNSMT in the summer just gone, for example. Tickets are undoubtedly more pricey for yr average tour though.

I dunno, it’s solid but I’m underwhelmed because last year seemed a lot like a meeting of star names whereas this just seems like a rerun of an old Lovebox or something. Closest thing to a rarity is Spiritualized, and if you’re London-based you’ve probably had a few chances to see Spacey-J between the last two albums.

Ya I'm the same as Dental on this. I like the majority of the acts announced a fair bit but they get around a lot. Even Hot Chip and Primal Scream who are probs the top 2 there for me I saw co-headline on the same day of a London festival just two years back. There's not much of a wow factor to that day - but I'll still probs go because they're quality acts. Hoping the 'wow' is yet to come, but you'd think they'd put something more exciting out first.

10 minutes ago, John L said:

Last year you could buy 2 or 3 day tickets for the first “Festival” weekend. If the Chems go on sale Thursday does that mean they’ve ditched that possibility. It will make them some more money if each day has to be booked individually.

I was even wondering if you  could buy 4, 5 or even 6 day tickets and mix & match your days. I think TRNSMT do something similar.

23 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I was even wondering if you  could buy 4, 5 or even 6 day tickets and mix & match your days. I think TRNSMT do something similar.

I can't really remember but I think they did have something similar to that. Or maybe they just ended up with some 2-4-1 offers. 

Anyway, I'd imagine they'll just delay weekend tickets until they've announced a full weekend.