Lineup 2020

randlfan

19 minutes ago, BigBoyBridge said:

If you had your own festival what would be the best possible lineup for it ?

THU - Slipknot - Deftones

FRI - Frank Ocean/Tyler The Creator - Flume

SAT - (Pre Jesus Is King) Kanye - Travis Scott

SUN - My Chemical Romance - Alter Bridge

Undercard - Brockhampton, Loathe, Playboi Carti, Denzel Curry, Seether, Marilyn Manson, Porter Robinson, JPEGMAFIA, Young Thug, Funeral For a Friend, Die Antwoord, Holding Absense, Of Mice and Men, Injury Reserve, Scarlxrd, Breaking Benjamin, SOPHIE, Arca, Don Toliver, Lil Uzi

Edited by BigBoyBridge

27 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

You get an account to sell tickets to people through personalised links and if you sell enough you get rewards. Last year they started it a lot earlier and I'd already bagged my ticket by now. They seem to have outsourced it to a larger company called Pollen now where you can do it for most fests in the UK. I believe there's a waiting list if you go to sign up but I got a text that fast tracked me onto it because I was a "top seller" last year apparently. It's very handy although they've said they're still working on getting a definitive date for R&L to start this year. Need it soon haha, already got loads of people waiting to buy off me to make sure I get my ticket lmao. Hopefully starts when the lineup comes out.

Oh okay, wasnt aware of that, good idea! Not sure I know 8 people that want to go though hahaha

32 minutes ago, BigBoyBridge said:

If you had your own festival what would be the best possible lineup for it ?

Fri - Tame Impala > Tyler, the Creator > the Streets

Saturday - the Strokes/Foals > IDLES > Mac Demarco

Sunday - Arctic Monkeys > Pulp > Jamie T

Edit : I know AM is a meme for R&L at this point but I cannot imagine how good the reaction would be

Edited by moonage505
  • Upvote 1

my mates are all actually excited for rage

i know a couple of people that said they won’t bother coming unless rage is there

im 16

rock’s not dead :)

plus i GUARANTEE that everyone that’s ever touched a guitar will know killing in the name

Edited by defender4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

Hopefully one of the subs Dan mentioned is incorrect and IDLES get given that slot with a new album :ninja: a run of Run The Jewels > IDLES > RATM would be tasty. 

IDLES have been about filming a music video recently so they're gearing up for a new album cycle for sure.

3 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

IDLES have been about filming a music video recently so they're gearing up for a new album cycle for sure.

IDLES have definitely been in the studio. They were playing some of their new songs at the UK gigs before Christmas. I think the album is out May/June going off what's been said - they're all currently on a break after pretty much solid touring.

In terms of Rage; I'd definitely get a day ticket to see them. Leeds is a strange one for me. I went every year 2002 to 2008/09 and it's was brilliant. The one before it moved was my first and that was an awakening!! I haven't been since 2008 or 09, I can't remember which without looking at the line ups but I don't want to miss Rage if it's their only UK date and I know at least 6 others who are the same as me. 

Edited by vintagelaureate