Lineup 2020

randlfan

2 hours ago, lharris92 said:

you rock up with your camping gear, you wander through until you find a spot, you pitch up and settle in for the ride

Fair enough, looking at last years map Purple or Yellow look like decent shouts, Purple is probably slightly less busy tho is it not??

1 hour ago, TornShaun said:

I know right! RATM, The Prodigy, Stone Roses, Black Grape, Offspring, Garbage, Kula Shaker, Ice T, Terrorvision, Ash, Reef!

Plus Gene, Mazzy Star, placebo, super furry animals, billy bragg, sparklehorse, underworld  flaming lips, Mansun and kenickie.

Edited by thetime

3 hours ago, Gerard the Fab said:

And ik there is a separate thread for this but anyone’s better than the others, I ain’t camped before so I don’t really know the process

Most people just go in the same one every year - I have been happy in orange and my friends have other years. Brown and purple i have heard are also good -- Orange is good as its near the arena and silent disco and fills up slower because its far from the entrances. Green is probably a similar balance too.

1 hour ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Fair enough, looking at last years map Purple or Yellow look like decent shouts, Purple is probably slightly less busy tho is it not??

Good luck getting any sleep in Yellow ;) 

11 minutes ago, TownNation said:

I’m only gonna say one thing about this whole lineup situation 

They need to pull someone HUGE out of the bag. If they announce BMTH and Travis Scott, a lot of people wont be happy including myself.

They need someone HUGE like MCR or Eminem tbh 

No lineup ever gets left late because they plan to pull a HUGE act out the bag, if they had the huge acts they'd have released them weeks ago to sell more before people started buying tickets to other festivals, and that's a fact

2 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

With Dave being absent from the Wireless lineup, is anyone else expecting him to turn up at R&L again but with a massive Main Stage slot? I think they could definitely get away with having him sub. 

I know you well enough that - if I agree with you that he's a sub - you're going to bump him up to a coheadliner later today. :P

• Upvote 1