Lineup 2020

randlfan

5 minutes ago, Sam Y said:

The thing that’s concerning me is that some of that footage is from 2018 so it could be fake. Have they used footage before from 2 festivals ago?

Maybe it’s coz those acts are playing and that’s the last time they played 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Teenagers playing at the end. 

Dan was double bluffing us, wasn’t he. 

*edit* 

Hang on. Have you made this?

I'm confused? What is this pic or even meant to mean? (help me out) 

EDIT: Didn't realise it was a video lol But still confused lol

Edited by TornShaun

1 hour ago, gimleydesigner said:

I've just got a good feeling about it you know..

Could be fake, but have never seen that much effort out into trolling here before. 
so there’s Liam Gallagher, mike shinoda, being me the horizon, mcr, nothing but thieves (not 100% sure), slaves and I think skepta in there.

could be random footage but I think theyre all relatively believable for this years 

6 minutes ago, Rock_Cycle said:

Could be fake, but have never seen that much effort out into trolling here before. 
so there’s Liam Gallagher, mike shinoda, being me the horizon, mcr, nothing but thieves (not 100% sure), slaves and I think skepta in there.

could be random footage but I think theyre all relatively believable for this years 

It’ll be random footage from the last couple years, not who’s playing this year. All of that footage was from Leeds too it seems with the main stage that’s where Mike Skinner did a DJ set last year.

https://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/231740-sziget-2020/?do=findComment&comment=5865177

An account has 'leaked' some of Sziget's lineup. Mentions Eminem and Shawn Mendes being booked. If true, Eminem is nailed for this.

Eminem, Liam Gallagher, Biffy Clyro/Bring Me the Horizon would be nice.

39 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

https://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/231740-sziget-2020/?do=findComment&comment=5865177

An account has 'leaked' some of Sziget's lineup. Mentions Eminem and Shawn Mendes being booked. If true, Eminem is nailed for this.

Eminem, Liam Gallagher, Biffy Clyro/Bring Me the Horizon would be nice.

I clicked on this link and went and did something before reading it. Thought I was still on the Reading thread and was very confused 😂