Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

3 minutes ago, Bmaz said:

Echoing the guy that was asking about ticket prices, are these gigs normally all seated or will standing be avaliable. Been wanting to see underworld for a good while but worries this might not be the right venue for it to go tops off

When I’ve gone to TCT gigs in the past, standing has been available but goes quickly. 

41 minutes ago, Bmaz said:

Echoing the guy that was asking about ticket prices, are these gigs normally all seated or will standing be avaliable. Been wanting to see underworld for a good while but worries this might not be the right venue for it to go tops off

There's standing on the floor area.

Have seen a bunch of dance-adjacent stuff at RAH and it's fantastic.

18 hours ago, gfa said:

This was bollocks it turned out (i think at least), i thought it originally

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiIYZ34ND97/?hl=en

actually seems thats a different member, they don't have great health!

here's a lead singer article - https://archive.ph/zXHTn

who knows eh, times says he can't get vaccinated? seems they played at Primavera 2021 no problem with rules still in place

The Instagram post is to do with their bass/synth player, who had to go for an operation last October and lead to them cancelling a lot of shows that had been due to take place last autumn.

I don't recall the singer doing much by way of promo interviews for their last album, given it's highly likely questions about this stuff would've turned up, meaning that a knowledge gap has turned up, one the Internet is only happy to fill in. Certainly, having a credit on the dubious activity that is a Christmas themed whinge about Hunter Biden that your co-stars are promoting on a show normally hosted by Fox News' biggest idiot is going to create questions.

2 hours ago, ls2408 said:

Update re: Beyoncé from my Ticketmaster UK contact: announced tomorrow (as I said), onsale Thursday. I’ve asked about presale/general sales and locations but nothing yet

Tottenham Stadium, Sunderland Stadium of Light, Manchester Emirates all at the end of May. Not sure about a Scottish date. Then heading to Europe the week after.

Edited by jannybruck

1 hour ago, jannybruck said:

Tottenham Stadium, Sunderland Stadium of Light, Manchester Emirates all at the end of May. Not sure about a Scottish date. Then heading to Europe the week after.

not the kind of RENAISSANCE the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium was needing to see this year

4 hours ago, ls2408 said:

Update re: Beyoncé from my Ticketmaster UK contact: announced tomorrow (as I said), onsale Thursday. I’ve asked about presale/general sales and locations but nothing yet

surely no presale if its onsale thursday - literally no time for it. or is that thursday next week?

2 hours ago, stanh said:

FLO North America tour, makes them seem pretty likely for Glasto - abouts afterwards with them at Wireless.

Fn0PMhcaQAAlFK_.jpg

their manager is a glasto regular, would be seriously shocked if they aren't there

16 minutes ago, gfa said:

surely no presale if its onsale thursday - literally no time for it. or is that thursday next week?

I thought Thursday could be a presale and Friday a general onsale (it is this week) but my friend doesn’t seem to think so. Bit gutted if true, presale seems to keep the dynamic pricing at bay

On 1/30/2023 at 10:21 AM, zahidf said:

The Who, the legendary rock band announce 2023 UK tour featuring full orchestra plus special guests UB40 featuring Ali Campbell at select dates,

Hull Sewell Group Craven Park, 06 July
Edinburgh Castle, 08
Edinburgh Castle, 09
London The O2, 12
Derby The Incora Country Ground, 14
Bristol Badminton Estate, 16
Durham Seat Unique Riverside, 19
St Helens Totally Wicked Stadium, 21
Brighton The 1st Central Country Ground, 23

I'd love to go to the Edinburgh Castle gig of this tour. Does anyone have a presale code they are willing to share?

Edited by ewankenobi
Pressed submit before typing msg originally

On 1/30/2023 at 10:21 AM, zahidf said:

The Who, the legendary rock band announce 2023 UK tour featuring full orchestra plus special guests UB40 featuring Ali Campbell at select dates,

Hull Sewell Group Craven Park, 06 July
Edinburgh Castle, 08
Edinburgh Castle, 09
London The O2, 12
Derby The Incora Country Ground, 14
Bristol Badminton Estate, 16
Durham Seat Unique Riverside, 19
St Helens Totally Wicked Stadium, 21
Brighton The 1st Central Country Ground, 23

... and the award for the worst stadium name goes to