Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

4 hours ago, discgoesmic said:

Travis Scott's Astroworld Festival returns in Houston, TX this November. Really need to try and get out to this one, the lineups are very good!

I'd expect new album will be this year also to coincide.

E0ojMtUVEAY62j_.thumb.jpg.4dd8806c991f2398f038d7239c0f7eca.jpg

Hate to break it to you but it went on sale last week and sold out in an hour. And you wont get the line up til you practically walk into the gates.

15 hours ago, dentalplan said:

'London's Opening Night' seems to be the selling point. I dare say that James wouldn't be getting this type of gig if it wasn't marketed as a first night of freedom.

That's not my point though. Unless I'm way out on the capacity. I just don't see this gig happening 

17 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Hate to break it to you but it went on sale last week and sold out in an hour. And you wont get the line up til you practically walk into the gates.

Yep, I have a friend who lives in Atlanta who got a couple spare tickets, so I'm waiting until closer to the time to see what the latest with travel is. You're totally right about the lineup, the most notice I've seen was a couple of days!

If he does a world tour perhaps next year, I'll 100% be going. I saw him at the o2 in July 2019 and it was incredible.

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

That's not my point though. Unless I'm way out on the capacity. I just don't see this gig happening 

I know it’s not your point. It was my point, in reaction to yours. 😛

Maybe it won’t go ahead on that date but they’re aiming for that date because the closer the show is to lifting restrictions, the more certain it will be to sell due to pent up demand.

They know the risk but promoters have to book these types of shows with the optimism that it’ll go ahead or else they miss out on the money that is on the table for ‘opening night’ shows.

1 hour ago, JHad said:

A lot of hype around these guys, but they were really quite poor when I saw them pre-lockdown. I'm hoping to catch them again at a fest on a good day, rather than buying tickets to another of their gigs. 

That's a shame to hear! I haven't got to see them since they played The National day at APE which was an age ago and the album was one of my favourites last year so think I'll cop a ticket 

3 hours ago, Callum_96 said:

New Sorry tour for November.May be an image of text

Annoyingly, it's basically the same dates from the tour that was already rescheduled & then canned. Ticket agents kept the booking fees (of course). Now we have to rebook for the same venue, face value is higher & we have to pay the booking fees again. 

20 hours ago, JHad said:

A lot of hype around these guys, but they were really quite poor when I saw them pre-lockdown. I'm hoping to catch them again at a fest on a good day, rather than buying tickets to another of their gigs. 

Felt the same when I saw them support Shame. It was like I was watching their first gigs. They were dead in the water before the headliners and Fontaines DC blew them out of it.