BOOKING COMPLETE

briddj

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine intends to go in a campervan but as yet after paying their balance do not have a campervan ticket. 

They think they got them in the resale last year but I think they should already have one by now.

Can anyone clear this up?

Edited by jacko160

7 minutes ago, jacko160 said:

A friend of mine intends to go in a campervan but as yet after paying their balance do not have a campervan ticket. 

They think they got them in the resale last year but I think they should already have one by now.

Can anyone clear this up?

They sold out pretty quick when they came on sale .  I presume any that not taken up will be put back on sale at a later date but I can't see them being loads .  

Campervan ticket day is now just as stressful  ! 

19 minutes ago, ivan said:

They sold out pretty quick when they came on sale .  I presume any that not taken up will be put back on sale at a later date but I can't see them being loads .  

Campervan ticket day is now just as stressful  ! 

Nightmare... At what point should they have bought them then, original ticket day? They were going to get love fields tickets but decided they were too expensive! 

1 hour ago, jacko160 said:

Nightmare... At what point should they have bought them then, original ticket day? They were going to get love fields tickets but decided they were too expensive! 

They came on sale the Thursday after T day if I remember correctly.

They don't offer them for sale on T day as I presume it would cause extra stress on buyers and the servers alike i suspect .

11 hours ago, jacko160 said:

Sometimes the odd campervan ticket is put up for sale on here. Also they do randomly pop up from time to time via seetickets so I would recommend keeping a firm eye open.

All paid for and email received phew and excited! However, none of my orders are showing on my Seetickets orders (Worthy and Tickets), been onto their live chat to be told that they can no longer import Glastonbury orders onto accounts and I have to track them seperately! Has anyone else got their order on their account, should I be going back them?