Lorde

jyoung

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

Again. Miles isn’t topping the charts anymore. You’re linking fab pop acts which are no longer the zeitgeist who have gone in their own direction less bothered about commercial success.

I mean, she had 2 top 10s of that album - she might not be A tier but she is pretty solidly B tier

Does anyone have an idea what gigs could fill the gap in her tour between 02.06. and 07.06.? Maybe additional dates in the Roundhouse or Northside festival in Denmark (although Roskilde would make sense too, if she does Glastonbury/Werchter)

16 hours ago, MrTobs said:

Does anyone have an idea what gigs could fill the gap in her tour between 02.06. and 07.06.? Maybe additional dates in the Roundhouse or Northside festival in Denmark (although Roskilde would make sense too, if she does Glastonbury/Werchter)

Reckon she's doing the Werchter, Rosklide, Glastonbury trio.

Thinking of going for the Roundhouse now instead of Manchester. Midweek is a pain, but seems like it will be worth the extra effort overall.

Are we thinking these tickets will be tough to get? I was expecting to waltz up to the pre sale tomorrow and have no issues, but starting to get anxious now!

Just now, jparx said:

Thinking of going for the Roundhouse now instead of Manchester. Midweek is a pain, but seems like it will be worth the extra effort overall.

Are we thinking these tickets will be tough to get? I was expecting to waltz up to the pre sale tomorrow and have no issues, but starting to get anxious now!

All the limited vinyl disappeared in seconds, which suggests there's some sort of demand out there...

3 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

All the limited vinyl disappeared in seconds, which suggests there's some sort of demand out there...

Fingers crossed then...These shows should be phenomenal, and getting tickets in the bank also frees up any potential Glastonbury anxiety.

17 minutes ago, jparx said:

o2 Priority was/is very easy, still loads of tickets available. The Pre-sale will possibly be more difficult but think you'd be fine if you're committed to getting them. General sale on the other hand will be tough I think.

41 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I keep forgetting my wife has it but checked on the off chance - and lo and behold....

Thanks for the reminder about O2 priority as well! My partner is on O2 so managed to bag a ticket for Usher Hall also!! Saves attempting the pre-sale and general sales later this week 🤩

I think these shows will be great, but I have a sneaky feeling that the setlist will look something like this:

Solar Power

New song

New song

New song

Ribs

New song

New song

Royals

New song

New song

New song

Supercut

New song

Encore:

Green light

27 minutes ago, jparx said:

I think these shows will be great, but I have a sneaky feeling that the setlist will look something like this:

Solar Power

New song

New song

New song

Ribs

New song

New song

Royals

New song

New song

New song

Supercut

New song

Encore:

Green light

Possibly Team nailed in too somewhere? 

Just now, discgoesmic said:

Possibly Team nailed in too somewhere? 

Maybe, but my hunch is this is the kinda tour where there would be some massive casualties. Maybe even Royals/Green Light. Could be like some of those Radiohead gigs where the only vaguely popular song they do is Idioteque or something. Everything else is new material or deep cuts.

4 minutes ago, jparx said:

Maybe, but my hunch is this is the kinda tour where there would be some massive casualties. Maybe even Royals/Green Light. Could be like some of those Radiohead gigs where the only vaguely popular song they do is Idioteque or something. Everything else is new material or deep cuts.

That's so true, as artists grow you get some absolute gems that are missed unless the sets are massive.