Lorde

jyoung

1 hour ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

I've been burned by Glastonbury clashes keeping me from Lorde before so I've picked up Edinburgh tickets.

The Usher Hall's website makes me feel physically sick. I fought with it for about an hour to get anywhere.

Yup Amy lawn this was my thinking too. I’m not going to risk her not being there so I’m just going to get a ticket. Whilst it looks good odds wise we could be in a weird year where there is such a backlog that obvious contenders don’t make it on the bill.

55 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Get real dude. Today - and her recent chart smash - shows she’s gone up in popularity.

By sunset spot I mean pyramid sub hun. Or did you think I meant earlier in the day? I’ve not seen a pyramid sub in the dark for many years.

Edited by Matt42

Just now, Matt42 said:

By sunset spot I mean pyramid sub hun. Or did you think I meant earlier in the day? I’ve not seen a pyramid sub in the dark for many years.

I think Dental is having you on and saying Solar Power didn't chart well and the gigs didn't sell out right away.

1 minute ago, jparx said:

I think Dental is having you on and saying Solar Power didn't chart well and the gigs didn't sell out right away.

I think a big part was people literally not knowing the roundhouse was selling tickets directly. (Like me).

Edited by Matt42

7 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I think a big part was people literally not knowing the roundhouse was selling tickets directly. (Like me).

I didn't know she was even touring until 20 mins into the sale when somebody in a group chat complained about not getting anywhere for Victoria Warehouse.

Mind you I'm not very in the loop on things atm