Liam Gallagher

plaskins

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, eastynh said:

I hope this Liam album is decent. 

Would love him to do something good, but I can only really see it, if he has had some good people in the studio, writing songs with him. If he can release even a decent album, and plays 10 Oasis songs live, alongside them, he's onto a winner. I'll be straight there if he plays the songs he has mentioned recently. Seems like he's well up for playing songs from Be Here Now (love that album), and all he has to do is throw  in the likes of Rock 'N' Roll Star, Columbia, Bring It On Down, Cigarettes & Alcohol etc. He has mentioned Rockin' Chair, but he could seriously butcher that one. He should give Hey Now a go. Never been played live, and a lot more interesting than going to watch Noel sing a shit Ryan Adams cover of Wonderwall. 

1 hour ago, McCor said:

Every time I see Noel, he looks thinner and generally smaller!! He's gone a funny shape! 

He's just wearing tighter clothes these days so you can make out how much of a midget he really is. Gone are the baggy cagoules, it's skinny jeans and leather jackets from now on.

12 minutes ago, Bradders said:

Although I was told 100% definitely playing, and it came from a good source, he's not been able to confirm it since. He seemed less sure last time I saw him, so who knows.

Well he is stupidly high up the Reading/Leeds lineup and tagged as an exclusive so it wouldn't be too much of a shock if he didn't end up playing. I'd be a little gutted, but then the chances of me actually being free to catch him and him being any good are probably slim so no great loss.

9 hours ago, Woffy said:

Noel totally mugging off Liam with Damon (doing the Liam stance) on Graham Norton right now. 

Noel is almost cert to appear with Gorillaz in a Glasto secret set

17 minutes ago, Bradders said:

Although I was told 100% definitely playing, and it came from a good source, he's not been able to confirm it since. He seemed less sure last time I saw him, so who knows.

Where do you see him?, he will still be bound by contract. 

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Well he is stupidly high up the Reading/Leeds lineup and tagged as an exclusive so it wouldn't be too much of a shock if he didn't end up playing. I'd be a little gutted, but then the chances of me actually being free to catch him and him being any good are probably slim so no great loss.

Yep since that sub headlining spot and them billing it as an exclusive I really can't see him appearing except in a secret guest spot.

2 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Noel is almost cert to appear with Gorillaz in a Glasto secret set

Where do you see him?, he will still be bound by contract. 

How on earth is that almost certain!! Nice thought but come on, almost certain. 

3 minutes ago, sisco said:

Yep since that sub headlining spot and them billing it as an exclusive I really can't see him appearing except in a secret guest spot.

Happened to Foals and Disclosure in higher spots. Exclusive is turning into being real unless you can't buy tickets for them. It must be in loads of clauses that Glastonbury being sold out is excluded.

1 minute ago, sisco said:

How on earth is that almost certain!! Nice thought but come on, almost certain. 

He'll be there anyway, he's got to jump on for 1 or 2 songs.

12 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Happened to Foals and Disclosure in higher spots. Exclusive is turning into being real unless you can't buy tickets for them. It must be in loads of clauses that Glastonbury being sold out is excluded.

He'll be there anyway, he's got to jump on for 1 or 2 songs.

Yeah I do get its happened (we're Foals or Disclosure billed as exclusives btw?) but I'm sure even he's said it's his only English fest. Anyway, hope he is as I'm intrigued but I just don't think he will be. 

1 hour ago, sisco said:

Reading & Leeds were screaming about Kasabian being a UK exclusive, only for TRNSMT in Glasgow to announce them. Hopefully their exclusive label for Liam is also a lot of shite.