Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

12 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

A few acts aside I'm guessing that'll look pretty similar to the lineup we get as it's essentially all the heavily rumoured acts + some wildcards thrown in. Who are you hoping for may I ask?

I'd like to have seen Gaga on there along with Barry Gibb, Chic, Dua Lipa, Craig David, Emeli Sande! I'm overly happy that Liam Gallagher is on there as I've not seen him yet and NGHFB were awful!

i was on plus 3 this morning now I'm negative 7 for one comment LOOOOL

EDIT: I so wanted The Jacksons who've been heavily rumoured

Edited by Jasonbee

3 minutes ago, Half Man Half Mattress said:

My guess is The Avalanches got mixed up with the day, should have tweeted 6pm tomorrow (Australian time), which means a roughly 8am announcement tomorrow morning for us. Neil has scheduled his tweet to go out a few hours before this, when he'll be in bed (not by his bed).

Or they got the time conversion back to front and it's 6pm today.

7 minutes ago, Half Man Half Mattress said:

My guess is The Avalanches got mixed up with the day, should have tweeted 6pm tomorrow (Australian time), which means a roughly 8am announcement tomorrow morning for us. Neil has scheduled his tweet to go out a few hours before this, when he'll be in bed (not by his bed).

If it accidentally went out at 8am uk time today it means they posted it 6pm aus time today 

I have looked at their previous tweets and they all go out aus time (they don't appear to schedule tweets to target their uk or European audience). 

So they probably sent it out 6pm their time to coincide with our 6pm time and didn't realise it went out before it actually gets released uk time since we are behind 

My head hurts 

Edited by magliad

1 minute ago, Jasonbee said:

I'd like to have seen Gaga on there along with Barry Gibb, Chic, Dua Lipa, Craig David, Emeli Sande! I'm overly happy that Liam Gallagher is on there as I've not seen him yet and NGHFB were awful!

Damn, that means you wont be handing your ticket back then...

4 minutes ago, Honeybane said:

who knows eh? Maybe I'm just best mates with a star DJ on the line up....

Maybe but unless you're going to let us all in on when the poster will drop i'll continue to assume you know as much as me, which is pretty much F all

18 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I feckin' wish.

One kind soul has bought a couple. That's it. :(

Just looked at my work mug, and I could do with a new, the Creme egg one just makes me think of chocolate , so have ordered a couple of efestivals mugs instead - hope that helps to clear the mug cupboard just a little bit ! You do an amazing job keeping the website alive and giving us all a place to endlessly drivel about our love of music so I reckon as many people as possible should show the festival love and help clear your mug stash !

4 minutes ago, Jasonbee said:

Soon you'll realise that sick fucks like me just love scrolling through these pages downvoting people complaining about downvotes. There's a sadistic pleasure i get from it. In positing this i levae myself open to downvotes but then i remember that they don't actually mean anything and i get over it pretty quick. 

7 minutes ago, Jasonbee said:

Really? Saw NGHFB last year and they were pretty good. Beady Eye around 2011 however was crap

Pretty sure Liam will be playing. Hoping for Richard Ashcroft too...

1 minute ago, T-Mouse said:

Soon you'll realise that sick fucks like me just love scrolling through these pages downvoting people complaining about downvotes. There's a sadistic pleasure i get from it. In positing this i levae myself open to downvotes but then i remember that they don't actually mean anything and i get over it pretty quick. 

Downvoted.............. just because

4 minutes ago, sisco said:

Neil hasn't once said it's today has he?

No. He's kept his cards close to his chest, as you'd expect. All things considered (especially that Avalanches tweet/deletion) I think it's become quite likely it's today now, though.

1 minute ago, T-Mouse said:

Never down voted anybody everyone is entitled to their opinion in my book!

1 minute ago, fernandomassuy said:

Really? Saw NGHFB last year and they were pretty good. Beady Eye around 2011 however was crap

Pretty sure Liam will be playing. Hoping for Richard Ashcroft too...

Different tastes I guess, on the other hand, Richard Ashcroft is amazing live!