Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

4 minutes ago, Jasonbee said:

I will give it up depending on the lineup, I'm going for the music over experience, and this lineup isn't to my taste so yeah wouldn't spend £££ on that lineup

Personally I'm hoping there are a lot more like you...

4 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Why?

I thought 'getting' it happened sometime after next week.  Next week is just when you have the choice of  further backing your previous investment.  Either way I hope the lineup isn't what puts anyone off - especially if they've a few days to listen to the playlist

2 hours ago, karaseen said:

Did the teaching!  Got through it without slipping into Glasto chat once. I did have to turn my phone on airplane mode though and lock it in my drawer.

That's impressive. As an academic, you'll be glad to hear I managed both of my seminars as well :) 

15 minutes ago, Jasonbee said:

If this is anywhere near the lineup I'll be getting my refund next week

A few acts aside I'm guessing that'll look pretty similar to the lineup we get as it's essentially all the heavily rumoured acts + some wildcards thrown in. Who are you hoping for may I ask?

5 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I feckin' wish.

One kind soul has bought a couple. That's it. :(

I can only assume that you're working on the basis that those of us who already have them are going to smash them in frustration if we don't get something soon!