Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

3 minutes ago, karaseen said:

Should I go see Kong: Skull Island this evening at 4:30?? Asking for actual film reviews, not because of the potential announcement.

Depends on what you like in an action film. If you want a strong plot with interesting character development, you'll leave disappointed. If you want to see some cool scenes of a big monkey fighting then it's an absolute cracker. Better than the Godzilla reboot they did a couple of years ago, and I think it's by the same people (so that's sort of a gauge)

The initial excitement of the announcement will be put on hold for a few seconds if I don't see Green Day on the poster.

But also accepted that theres a good chance for it not to happen. I just want it here, the excitement outweighs the potential 3 seconds of sadness if I don't see GD

1 minute ago, naughtygeorgie said:

Ok I just read Neil's nose tap at page 248 and even though I know there's been no announcement I'm ridiculously excited to be reading the next 50+ pages aaahhhhh what have you done to me efests! 

it's just 50 pages of people asking if fake posters are real