Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

1 minute ago, gmb1992 said:

I have one and am definitely going to do that - they sound amazing 

Add truffles for that extra something.

Fuck me we need a poster.  Much more of this and it'll be Simpsons quotes as far as the eye can see.

Edited by Quark

1 minute ago, magliad said:

No chance they'll do balance repayment reminders today and an announcement on the same day.

From a marketing perspective that takes quite a lot of doing. I reckon we will get the line up either tomorrow or Thursday.

What kind of marketing do Glastonbury really need to do though as it's sold out.

If anything the line up will push people to pay off balances 

Just now, brettredmayne said:

What kind of marketing do Glastonbury really need to do though as it's sold out.

If anything the line up will push people to pay off balances 

Well they'll still have a marketing team, it'll be them who's pushed out all the emails and updated the socials today. It also makes sense to build up anticipation. I'm happy to be proven wrong but I can't see them doing a balance reminder post at half 4 and then drop the line up an hour or so later, it's good to space things out.

38 minutes ago, magliad said:

No chance they'll do balance repayment reminders today and an announcement on the same day.

From a marketing perspective that takes quite a lot of doing. I reckon we will get the line up either tomorrow or Thursday.

Quite a bit of doing? They're hardly emailing everyone individually.