After this weekend, definitely think that some of these lot will be in 2020
- Vampire Weekend/TDCC - providing that essential indie boost
- Loyle Carner/ ASAP Rocky - the essential rap element
- Strokes/ Slipknot - legacy rock bands
- Fontaines/ IDLES - ensuring they keep up the mark on the punk
- Sam Fender / Lewis Capaldi - like Billie Eilish, will simply be bigger and bigger.
And expect a couple of surprises - perhaps the likes of Elbow (??) third down? - new music is sounding much more rejuvenated - or even a legacy dance/rap act like New Order, Yeah Yeah Yeahs or Wu Tang Clan.