The Unsuccessful

FloorFiller

4 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

Only 2 of us left, that ^ wasn't an X factor sob story, I was just checking my emails on the off chance they were messing with me, not sat there weeping ha

There might only be 2 of us trying on Sunday too - not sure yet (depends on whether my friend can be contacted in Colombia and whether my son decides he wants to go).  So if there is only two of us we could pair up?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, cook555 said:

Feel very lucky to have got tickets in October and today's sales, for myself and others. I'm able to help on Sunday if anyone needs an extra pair of hands - let me know and i'll try my hardest!

Could appreciate your help on Sunday, I'll be working in the hospital so I might struggle to get time. 

52 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

Gladly take any offers for help on Sunday here 

I'm helping out Yog in the first instance but very happy to help after that.

I was trying for someone on here today, got in but found they had managed to get tickets in the first minutes so felt redundant after that. Would be good to have a few groups to try for to avoid this on Sunday.

Just curious....did anyone today manage to buy a ticket for people that weren't themselves using their own card? Or in other words, did anyone carry out a transaction where the card holder wasn't the lead booker, or any of the people named on the tickets?

My friend has just made me doubt everything I thought I knew :wacko:

Cheers!

3 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Just curious....did anyone today manage to buy a ticket for people that weren't themselves using their own card? Or in other words, did anyone carry out a transaction where the card holder wasn't the lead booker, or any of the people named on the tickets?

Cheers!

you can pay with any card regardless if they are going 

4 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Cheers!

Did so several times in the main sales yeah, wasn't trying yesterday but it's not an issue.

7 hours ago, Richi1988 said:

I'm happy to help somebody on Sunday. Unfortunately I wouldn't have the money to cover paying for it upfront, but if you wanted assurances on my decency I can link you to a couple of users I've helped out with tickets on here before.

Hi Richi, I would massively appreciate help getting our last 2 tickets if you're still available? I'm happy to DM you the payment details if so. Thanks!

10 minutes ago, crazykelly said:

I'm trying Sunday too, need 4 tickets, do people still post the back door links on here? This site was a godsend back in the day.

They don't really work now, you have to go thru each page sequentially, you just want to get talking to their server fast! 

The thing I am most disappointed about from last night is that no-one from our needy group bagged a ticket, and I was hoping more than anything that at least 2 would (whether it was mine or someone else) - it means that going into Sunday we have 9 people still needing tickets. Is there a worse possible number? Maybe 13.

16 hours ago, Sasperella said:

Did @FloorFiller get one, after setting up this thread many months ago!? Did he try in the end?

Both a combination of having no internet and being in work meant I didn't even get to try in the coach sale (although was always unsure of whether to bother anyway) - going all in on Sunday.

5 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Both a combination of having no internet and being in work meant I didn't even get to try in the coach sale (although was always unsure of whether to bother anyway) - going all in on Sunday.

Holla @ me for a hand