The Unsuccessful

FloorFiller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, thesecretingredientiscrime said:

I was very fortunate to have been helped out by @tHomBleached who saw my post on ticket day and sorted tickets, for which I'll be buying him several pints all through the weekend.

Would like to return the favour for anyone else and try and help anyone on here. 

i'm in desperate need of help! and would be only to happy to repay you on the cider bus!!

3 hours ago, jonnyisRFC said:

I also desperately need 2 tickets on Sunday if anybody would be willing to help! I can transfer you Instantly after and I'll even sort you out a few £ for a few beers for yourself if you're successful! Drop me a PM if you're willing to help, thanks! 

I've been bribing my friends with promises that I will get up early on Thurs or Fri and go into Glastonbury town and replenish their booze supplies. As we're all going on coach this year they're finding it hard to refuse :-D

2 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Both a combination of having no internet and being in work meant I didn't even get to try in the coach sale (although was always unsure of whether to bother anyway) - going all in on Sunday.

pm if you need any help - there are 6 of us trying for a mate, I can add you to the list if you want?

@Mardy 

hi fella

i offered last October to help you on resale, so just checking in to see if still required on Sunday. No other tickets to get at mo so happy to help. Have managed to get tickets in every sale so far for this year......Am tempting fate here! 

PM if I can help.

cheers

7 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

I know you're game! Pretending you're popular! Reckon some of those messages will have been over 10 years old!

Hehehe, you're not wrong, there's some there from 4 years back at least

47 minutes ago, chuckles07 said:

@Mardy 

hi fella

i offered last October to help you on resale, so just checking in to see if still required on Sunday. No other tickets to get at mo so happy to help. Have managed to get tickets in every sale so far for this year......Am tempting fate here! 

PM if I can help.

cheers

Thanks mate, i'll drop you a line tomorrow. Nice one, that's really good of you

1 hour ago, zico martin said:

just a question about car parks in readiness for the big day, do I need to buy the car parks tickets on Sunday or can I get them later in the week (after I get paid?)

I'm sure my friend messaged me the other week asking if any of my crew had a spare car parking pass as they were all sold out. Might be wrong though! Maybe some have also been returned?

1 hour ago, Sasperella said:

I'm sure my friend messaged me the other week asking if any of my crew had a spare car parking pass as they were all sold out. Might be wrong though! Maybe some have also been returned?

They don't sell out, you can still get them on the day, they just use more fields if they need them 

Hi everyone, first time poster but long time lurker! After having a week from hell (health and general life stuff) I managed to forget to pay my balance and so am now praying to get one on Sunday as my friend is currently going alone! I'm not ashamed to say that I actually cried when I realised!! :( 

Would anyone be kind enough to help me out in the resale on Sunday?? I would of course be very happy to buy as many drinks as you want when we're there! BIG thank you!!

5 hours ago, thesecretingredientiscrime said:

I was very fortunate to have been helped out by @tHomBleached who saw my post on ticket day and sorted tickets, for which I'll be buying him several pints all through the weekend.

Would like to return the favour for anyone else and try and help anyone on here. 

I would be eternally grateful if you could help me out on Sunday please? Obv very happy to buy you lots of pints! 

3 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

They don't sell out, you can still get them on the day, they just use more fields if they need them 

Oh thanks! I'll let her know :) She has a one year old kid, so I imagine Glastonbury may well be difficult enough without pub transport thrown into the mix

Hey everyone! Been lurking on here for a while since we failed in October but resale fever has brought us to finally get involved. I'm a big believer in karma and if anyone can help us on Sunday we would be so grateful! Like to wish everybody else good luck too!