Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

seems it's not Brian for Glasto after all - I've had what I believe is accurate info on that.

So if the other info is correct, it looks like it's the Beach Boys after all - which is actually what the guy said, anyway. It was me that decided it must be Brian.

That would mean Spain -> UK -> Italy. Although, as been said a million times the logistics are a lot less of an inconvenience at festivals. I would love this though, would be such an uplifting set

3 minutes ago, bennyk said:

It's true. I've been given info on this as well from a bloke I really trust

Not "as well", because Neil has just trusted your info.

I don't doubt you've been given the info and that you trust it but I think some wires have been crossed somewhere, because The xx are far too big for The Park and they don't do secret sets anymore.

Just now, Bradders said:

I don't doubt you've been given the info and that you trust it but I think some wires have been crossed somewhere, because The xx are far too big for The Park and they don't do secret sets anymore.

Sorry, I thought he had heard it elsewhere to me saying. 

Equally, I agree with what you're saying. However, I have no reason to doubt him...

14 minutes ago, Bradders said:

Yeah, seeing as Jamie XX is still doing the occasional show maybe it's him on the Park with the band on the Pyramid as expected. Cannot see the band on the Park in any circumstances 

Edited by Zac Quinn

4 minutes ago, Zac Quinn said:

Yeah, seeing as Jamie XX is still doing the occasional show maybe it's him on the Park with the band on the Pyramid as expected. Cannot see the band on the Park in any corcumstances 

Would Jamie XX headline the Park? He subbed in 2015, would he do the same again or lower even if its not his only set? Maybe he just loves the Park.

The current iteration of Beach Boys would be a disappointing booking for me. Mike Love is a complete jackwagon who kicked most of the original members out of the band with the exception of a brief reunion tour in 2012. If you ignore all that, it'dd still be a fun singalong, but definitely not the same