Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

2 minutes ago, SPTFRE said:

Poor phone housekeeping. You gonna listen to that voicemail or what?! My OCD is going off the scale here!!!

My phone has a notification icon that I have a voicemail. I have already listened to what must be 90% of the voicemail and yet it remains. I don't want to listen to it again, but I want the icon gone.

I'm just not touching my phone.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, big__phil said:

You deserve that upvote, and any others which follow.

Feels good, right? Not to be burdened by poor housekeeping? A nice clean notification bar, lovely stuff.

my phone battery is awful to the point where it lasts about an hour so hardly bother, as seen by the lost of 12% in mere minutes, I'd get a new one if it wasn't for all these pesky festivals

28 minutes ago, Untz said:

My phone has a notification icon that I have a voicemail. I have already listened to what must be 90% of the voicemail and yet it remains. I don't want to listen to it again, but I want the icon gone.

I'm just not touching my phone.

Go into settings, then apps, and clear data and cache for the "Phone" app.

Assuming you're on Android

1 minute ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Car Seat Headrest new European dates look to rule them out unfortunately. 

FB_IMG_1487603479981.jpg

oh ffs. Thats not what you want to hear on a Monday. Probably at Bestival as well with those dates I'm guessing. Might get a ticket for the London date even though I might not be in the country still by then

3 minutes ago, mjsell said:

oh ffs. Thats not what you want to hear on a Monday. Probably at Bestival as well with those dates I'm guessing. Might get a ticket for the London date even though I might not be in the country still by then

Aye it's pretty disappointing. Only saving grace is I'm currently organising my trip down to see them in Manchester next month. 

5 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

So they've just announced larger gigs in the same three cities they're playing next month? Strange but I'll still cop those after the next tour.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I've tickets for the Leeds gig, which is one of only two or three in March I believe. Seems a bit strange to play those, then come back again to play the same cities a few months later. Why not just do a proper UK tour?

Weird.

1 minute ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

What's Brudenell like for touts on the door? Never noticed them which makes me think they don't have them but have never needed before. Was too late for tickets for this and have set up an alert on Dice and twickets but nowt doing so was thinking of rocking up and chancing it on the night. 

Fuck knows, it's a weekend away for us. Never been to Leeds before, let alone the venue.

Good luck with tickets though, hope you manage it.

7 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

It's a great venue. And cheap (for a gig venue) booze too. 

Top tip: Once the gig finishes and everyone joins the massive queue for the toilets, if you need to go, ignore that queue and go into the other room (where the normal bar is). It will save you ages. 

Nice one.

If you do manage to get tickets we may have a weird moment in the gents in the main bar room. If not I'll probably wink at a stranger with my cock in my hand.

Edited by big__phil

53 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Aye it's pretty disappointing. Only saving grace is I'm currently organising my trip down to see them in Manchester next month. 

Yeah annoyingly I am already going to a gig on the night they are playing London so didnt get myself a ticket. Don't go to a gig for ages then 2 come along on the same night.

5 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Would love them to be there, especially playing Leftism. Missed them at the farm in 2015 due to clashes, but saw them on that tour and they were great.

Could we hope for the holy trinity of The Orb, Leftfield and Orbital? Inevitably missing at least two due to clashes?

Those three are what I'm hoping for :D if we got all 3 that would make my festival (actually, my year). Orb already confirmed so two to go!

I'm maybe being greedy also hoping for Future Sound of London as well but there's nothing to suggest they'll be there, whereas the other 3 are very likely!

Edited by magliad

5 hours ago, mjsell said:

Were you in a Catfish fan club?

Ha. Ssssh don't give my secret away!

I was in the venue in Manchester, never been before. I felt old. But did drink copious amounts of red stripe and threw some sweet moves to New Order.

3 hours ago, e9t3 said:

Go into settings, then apps, and clear data and cache for the "Phone" app.

Assuming you're on Android

I'm not. Apparently I need to put in the voicemail password to get rid of it, but I skipped setting a password after changing my network provider and they don't have a default one.

Can't be arsed. Time to love that red dot.