2017 Ticket Sale

mufcok

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning all. This morning I'll be trying on behalf of friends after I was lucky enough to secure a coach ticket on Thursday. This may seem a dumb question but will I have to log in as one of my mates if I make it through to the registration page? Or can I use my Reg number and then add their details in on the booking page? Never tried this before and don't want to screw it up for them.

Good luck everyone!

Definitely don't enter your reg number if you already have one. Enter only the people you're buying for, it just means your mates details will pre-populate in the payment page so you'll have to amend these to match you're bank i'd say.

Edited by mikegday

3 minutes ago, Hotchilidog said:

Morning all. This morning I'll be trying on behalf of friends after I was lucky enough to secure a coach ticket on Thursday. This may seem a dumb question but will I have to log in as one of my mates if I make it through to the registration page? Or can I use my Reg number and then add their details in on the booking page? Never tried this before and don't want to screw it up for them.

Good luck everyone!

see above sorry, I messed the quote up

2 minutes ago, mikegday said:

Definitely don't enter your reg number if you already have one. Enter only the people you're buying for, it just means your mates details will pre-populate in the payment page so you'll have to amend these to match you're bank i'd say.

Thanks I thought that maybe the case. 

Last minute question, I'm trying for some people in Ireland if I get through again (unlikely I know) their actual lead booker is UK based, but they have told me the ones from Ireland don't have postcodes, and from what they have read they can just put their own post code in for the people in Ireland and it should work, does this sound right?

2 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Last minute question, I'm trying for some people in Ireland if I get through again (unlikely I know) their actual lead booker is UK based, but they have told me the ones from Ireland don't have postcodes, and from what they have read they can just put their own post code in for the people in Ireland and it should work, does this sound right?

You postcode is tied to your registration number, as far as i know you will need one for each.

Morning all! 

Just now, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

No it doesn't- they should have a postcode as part of their reg details for their address do unless they put the lead bookers postcode as their registration home address? 

1 minute ago, sedra said:

No it doesn't- they should have a postcode as part of their reg details for their address do unless they put the lead bookers postcode as their registration home address? 

Well this is the thing, they swear they simply don't have a post code so there is nothing to enter, but the lead booker can enter their post code in its place instead and if should work. I didn't want a situation if I did happen to get through for them and it went wrong because of that.