2017 Ticket Sale

mufcok

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, doosrawin said:

What are people's views on multiple devices (off that same WiFi)? Will this work or hinder things as see might see it as a multi loading tactic or whatever they call it

General feeling is that it just doesn't help, if they're all appearing as the same IP address. Too many refreshes (stupidly too many) may be seen as a denial-of-service attack and could block that IP address.

5 minutes ago, doosrawin said:

Good luck everyone. Nerves are setting in!

What are people's views on multiple devices (off that same WiFi)? Will this work or hinder things as see might see it as a multi loading tactic or whatever they call it

Be careful, we had 3 devices running off wifi and used 4g for the rest because it was slowing things down mega. But got through on my phone using 4G hope this helps :)

Good luck all! Up all night with a restless toddler so really not on top form....

Quick question as irpts my first T-day in a couple of years and I've forgotten (or maybe it's no longer even an issue?!) - if I get in, enter rev details then the next page doesn't load, do I'm refresh or hit "back"?

i really hope that makes sense to someone... Please bear in mind I've not slept since early 2015 thanks to aforementioned toddler....

3 minutes ago, billum said:

General feeling is that it just doesn't help, if they're all appearing as the same IP address. Too many refreshes (stupidly too many) may be seen as a denial-of-service attack and could block that IP address.

1 minute ago, Iomgirl2016 said:

Be careful, we had 3 devices running off wifi and used 4g for the rest because it was slowing things down mega. But got through on my phone using 4G hope this helps :)

Thanks, thought this might be the case! Will stick to the one laptop

3 minutes ago, MrsRookin said:

Good luck all! Up all night with a restless toddler so really not on top form....

Quick question as irpts my first T-day in a couple of years and I've forgotten (or maybe it's no longer even an issue?!) - if I get in, enter rev details then the next page doesn't load, do I'm refresh or hit "back"?

i really hope that makes sense to someone... Please bear in mind I've not slept since early 2015 thanks to aforementioned toddler....

Back....most definetely...BACK !