Who would you love to see on the full line-up that isn't announced yet?

pinkmolly226

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Radiohead

Richard Ashcroft

TV on the Radio

The Avalanches

Bloc Party

The Coral

Swim Deep

Bill Ryder-Jones

Father John Misty

Anderson Paak

Frank Ocean/Kendrick (wishful thinking, these two!)

Miguel

Bugzy Malone

Manic Street Preachers

Is Sufjan Stevens a wishful hope, or a possibility? 

Plenty on the lineup already for me. I could list some acts I'd like added, but would probably end up not actually seeing them anyway to be honest...

However, Kendrick Lamar or a Radiohead shaped 'Very Special Guests' below Adele would do me just fine.

being realistic, as in acts with a decent chance (i.e. Dandy Warhols, Brian Jonestown Massacre, Black Angels, the reformed Luna and Belly, Leon Bridges won't be there, have no chance - lots of these american acts with nothing booked at all around those dates just 4 weeks out would hardly be over for just Glastonbury...even TVOTR - which would be nice - are hardly going to sit around for a week and run up expenses while waiting for their July 1st Hyde Park gig), I'm really not asking for much...

Radiohead (it's happening)

Richard Ashcroft

Gary Clark Jr

The Duke Spirit

The Joy Formidable

Tame Impala

Fun Lovin Criminals

Lou Rhodes (I think I'll find that out she's on when I see that chalkboard outside the Bimble Inn on my first walk up to the Park)

Ah, I'll go for a combination of stupidly optimistic and semi-plausible..

Manic Street Preachers, Suede, Air, Faithless, The XX, Divine Comedy, Dubstar, Super Furry Animals, Happy Mondays, Jesus And Mary Chain, My Bloody Valentine, Bjork, Pulp, Richard Ashcroft, Eels, Cornelius, Cinematic Orchestra.. But I'm easy really.

19 minutes ago, RichardWaller said:

Ah, I'll go for a combination of stupidly optimistic and semi-plausible..

Manic Street Preachers, Suede, Air, Faithless, The XX, Divine Comedy, Dubstar, Super Furry Animals, Happy Mondays, Jesus And Mary Chain, My Bloody Valentine, Bjork, Pulp, Richard Ashcroft, Eels, Cornelius, Cinematic Orchestra.. But I'm easy really.

Good shout for air

24 minutes ago, tevaburger said:

being realistic, as in acts with a decent chance (i.e. Dandy Warhols, Brian Jonestown Massacre, Black Angels, the reformed Luna and Belly, Leon Bridges won't be there, have no chance - lots of these american acts with nothing booked at all around those dates just 4 weeks out would hardly be over for just Glastonbury...even TVOTR - which would be nice - are hardly going to sit around for a week and run up expenses while waiting for their July 1st Hyde Park gig), I'm really not asking for much...

Radiohead (it's happening)

Richard Ashcroft

Gary Clark Jr

The Duke Spirit

The Joy Formidable

Tame Impala

Fun Lovin Criminals

Lou Rhodes (I think I'll find that out she's on when I see that chalkboard outside the Bimble Inn on my first walk up to the Park)

OoOoOoo did not think of Gary Clark Jr. Good one!

1 hour ago, Kid _ A said:

Radiohead

Richard Ashcroft

TV on the Radio

The Avalanches

Bloc Party

The Coral

Swim Deep

Bill Ryder-Jones

Father John Misty

Anderson Paak

Frank Ocean/Kendrick (wishful thinking, these two!)

Miguel

Bugzy Malone

Manic Street Preachers

Is Sufjan Stevens a wishful hope, or a possibility? 

A massively wishful hope