Who would you love to see on the full line-up that isn't announced yet?

pinkmolly226

Ash are a good shout, plenty of crowd pleasers and they delivered one of the best gigs I've ever seen here in my hometown when they did a fanclub voted tour, I'd love to see them again (had tickets to recent gigs but had to bail due to health).

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, not worthy said:

Lonely the Brave are a great great band

The first album was my favourite the year it came out and it's still incredibly powerful, new album good but only had one listen so far.

They have played the farm - 2 years ago in the John Peel tent - they were excellent. Here's to hoping they make a return this year

Damn, couldn't get a ticket in 2014, hopefully they'll come back. I agree re the first album it is brilliant, still one of my top players.

29 minutes ago, big__phil said:

Hudson Mohawke seems like a no-brainer for Silver Hayes. He's doing plenty of festivals this summer, and has a big gap in his tour schedule.

Also Sunflower Bean up at the Park in the sunshine would be perfect!

I think what's on the poster for Silver Hayes is their full line up, I don't see anything being added. He could be in JPT tho 

I asked someone late last week who should be able to tell me whether Hud Mo is playing or not, but I'm yet to hear either way