The Missing Acts?

Wakey321

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, feline said:

I thought maybe CB and the Jackals would be there as he's started up with them again... or even Pete (or both) given his new solo album and dates in May. Too unreliable?

I think Carl is reliable enough and although Pete has been more reliable recently you can never quite tell with Pete.. I think both of them with their solo projects could be there in some way, hope so anyway.

2 hours ago, curlyjake said:

Was really was hoping for Kendrick's exclusive BST tag to be a load of tripe but looks to be true. I was expecting/hoping tba...

• Richard Ashcroft
  • Faithless
  • Crystal Fighters
  • Major Lazer
  • Bloc Party
  • Jamie XX
  • Ice Cube
  • Bear's Den
  • Gogol Bordello
  • The Wailers
  • The Coral
  • Craig David's TS 5

I'm expecting them all bar Faithless and Ice Cube....unless Faithless arw an unnanounced WHs headliner.

1 hour ago, 6t6o6m said:

I'm hoping for the coral, Richard Ashcroft and Lucy rose to be added.

:)

27 minutes ago, The60ftOctopus said:

No ATDI :(

They were great at the Roundhouse....shame the venue is shit.

1 minute ago, Hotchilidog said:

There is a huge SLAYYYYYERRRRRRRR!!!!!! shaped hole in this lineup, hopefully recitfied soon.

Subbing Adele Obvs :)

shit i totally missed that Slayer weren't there, so therefor i retract my earlier 'great lineup' statement and replace it with a more suiting 'shittest lineup ever' statement for lack of Slayer that was promised to me

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

shit i totally missed that Slayer weren't there, so therefor i retract my earlier 'great lineup' statement and replace it with a more suiting 'shittest lineup ever' statement for lack of Slayer that was promised to me

Haha this is the best lineup purely due to lack of a band....it's not Slayer though! ;P

Just now, DJ Cull said:

Every rapper in the world is missing , even including Oddisee who's already confirmed he'll be there. The Eavii must still be suffering from the Kanye backlash last year

Vince Staples is there so i'm happy enough! and Jake Bugg does some kind of shitty rapping on his new song...

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Vince Staples is there so i'm happy enough! and Jake Bugg does some kind of shitty rapping on his new song...

Oh yeah, I always get confused & think that Vince Staples is an old bloke out of the Staples Singers. Will have to check him out a bit more.

Jake Bugg can fuck off though, whether he raps or not