Anderson .Paak

Mura Masa

Flume

Tame Impala

Miguel

Ice Cube

Blood Orange

Crystal Fighters

Still hoping these will all turn up somehow..

You've pretty much pinpointed everyone I was expecting would be on the lineup. Would be a very happy chappie if even half of these are added at some point. 

Edited by dannygrif

Some of the acts that I think are going to be for certain that isn't listed but I would like to see are as follows;

The Coral

Mystery Jets

Pete Doherty, Carl Barrett or any Libs related acts

Ocean colour Scene or Simon and Oscar

Beans on Toast

Will Varley

Reef

Tallest Man on Earth

Eagulls

Sunflower Bean

1 minute ago, weirdforces said:

I'm really hoping for Massive Attack, Tame Impala and Deftones. They are all available according to their tour dates as far as I'm concerned.

Tame Impala and Massive Attack would both have huge slots these days and so you'd assume would come with the initial poster, plus Massive Attack only headlined Other two years ago. Deftones probably aren't gonna play just because of the type of music they play, but we can live in hope

10 minutes ago, ourkid1984 said:

Some of the acts that I think are going to be for certain that isn't listed but I would like to see are as follows;

The Coral

Mystery Jets

Beans on Toast

Will Varley

Reef

Tallest Man on Earth

Eagulls

Sunflower Bean

Haven't Reef self-confirmed. Like James, not on the poster, but will play. Maybe Williams Green acts are not poster-worthy?

Guess, it might be unlikely for self-confirmed acts, but remember some acts don't appear on posters early on because they are trying to flog tickets for their own tours - it's not just about act size...

having said that, this announcement is clearly about making sure balances get paid....

2 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

Haven't Reef self-confirmed. Like James, not on the poster, but will play. Maybe Williams Green acts are not poster-worthy?

Yeah I think they had self confirmed along with Beans on Toast and both I think are poster worthy but as this is a missing acts thread I thought I would chip in with acts that are missing from the initial poster but fully expect them to be there. And I think it's good from the festivals point of view not to list every notable act straight away, save some for more news stories closer to the festival.

27 minutes ago, ourkid1984 said:

The Coral

Mystery Jets

Beans on Toast

Will Varley

Reef

Tallest Man on Earth

Eagulls

Sunflower Bean

I thought maybe CB and the Jackals would be there as he's started up with them again... or even Pete (or both) given his new solo album and dates in May. Too unreliable?

23 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Tame Impala and Massive Attack would both have huge slots these days and so you'd assume would come with the initial poster, plus Massive Attack only headlined Other two years ago. Deftones probably aren't gonna play just because of the type of music they play, but we can live in hope

Yeah I've made my peace with Tame Impala not being there. Too big to be announced later and I can't really see where they'd fit with the Pyramid and Other slots already looking busy.

2 hours ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

The big four from my wishlist that are absent are Radiohead, Tame Impala, The Coral and Richard Ashcroft.

Tame Impala being the biggest surprise.

totally. I also had those nailed down to play, still a lot to be announced mind, although tame impala/radiohead would surely have been announced by now.

Also expected the kills to be there...lots of names to come of course

Edited by Field Commander Jefferson

3 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Yeah I've made my peace with Tame Impala not being there. Too big to be announced later and I can't really see where they'd fit with the Pyramid and Other slots already looking busy.

Kaiser Chiefs (headlining JP) weren't announced on the first poster in 2014. Although this might have been because they were opening the Other. Point being - they were pretty big and still weren't announced, so don't give up hope yet!