Self Confirmed 2016

JoeyT

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 15 April 2016 at 8:38 AM, JoeyT said:

All I can remember from her first set early on the pyramid stage is that she had massive errrr sweat patches.

Bit harsh that, didn't everyone have sweaty patches in 2010.

If I remember correctly she had a go at the crowd at one festival and I haven't heard of her since.

I thought she alright 

On 18 April 2016 at 2:10 PM, Honeybane said:

One of the guys from Hayseed Dixie told a friend of mine they were playing, no idea which day or where though.

I noticed they'd been added to the line up/ rumours page this morning, whilst sitting in the waiting room at the dentist, which cheered me up.  Would love to try and see them again.

Edited by Miesh

2 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Band of Skulls (in the info on the left. Appears to have been leaked in the press release for their tour announcement - this example is from their own promoters' website)

Elle King

Ad-Apt

As always, nice work Dental.

Band of Skulls have impressed me whenever I've seen them in the past. I'll be there if clashes aren't too nasty!

On 21/04/2016 at 2:05 PM, Nobody Interesting said:

I have no idea who they are but just saw this on Twitter.

FOS Brothers Booked for Glastonbury Festival Thursday 8.15pm on the Bandstand Croissant Neuf Field

Ooh, not seen them for over 20 years. Cracking pair of folk musos, cross between Show of Hands and Van Morrison