Self Confirmed 2016

JoeyT

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Mollyanne&Mike said:

The Lumineers have just confirmed on Radio 2 that they have the 'sunset' slot on the Other stage on Sunday. Guessing that's about 7?

Strange. Their website has them in Barcelona on the Sunday & Pilton on the Friday.

Not only does their website have them Pilton Friday, Barcelona Sunday but they're also playing in Madrid on the Monday.

I know it's not exactly a long flight to Madrid but it must be extremely unlikely they'd play Barcelona - England - then back to Spain. I think they've just made a mistake and got their days mixed up today.

1 minute ago, Mollyanne&Mike said:

From what you're saying, maybe they meant the Saturday. I was driving so could've got the day wrong.

Maybe, I've got a feeling that it's just that they've got two European festivals over the weekend and they've got mixed up as to which is on which day. 

Either way interesting to hear that they're third down. Would suggest LCD > Bastille > Lumineers if they are on Friday 

1 hour ago, Mollyanne&Mike said:

From what you're saying, maybe they meant the Saturday. I was driving so could've got the day wrong.

Can't be the Saturday as third and second down are Chvrches and The 1975 apparently, so it's either Friday like their website says or Sunday and they're below Polly and BMTH

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Can't be the Saturday as third and second down are Chvrches and The 1975 apparently, so it's either Friday like their website says or Sunday and they're below Polly and BMTH

Reckon they just have the day wrong and it's:

LCD, Bastille, The Lumineers

Just now, FuzzyDunlop said:

I couldnt click it. Tried on his page. Cant find it.... it must be me.

Im hoping he is Sunday night as Im struggling a bit for a sunday headliner so far.... from the speculation anyway.

It just says Glastonbury Festival 22-26 June so who knows. I'd be surprised if he was headlining anywhere though tbh.

4 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

It just says Glastonbury Festival 22-26 June so who knows. I'd be surprised if he was headlining anywhere though tbh.

I was thinking Williams Green like 2014 (which I missed his set) or perhaps the Glade? Or Posssibly the WOW tent.

You are probably right, he wont headline, but maybe...