Self Confirmed 2016

JoeyT

5 hours ago, jonodillieono said:

Sorry If I offfended you at all, I was just being a bit of a dick. It's a conversation that's come up a lot since being in Uni so it's cool to see an actual study on it

Not at all! I was aware that it wasn't meant seriously, everyone talks like that at Uni ;) it was part of a 10 credit BA module so it wasn't groundbreaking & the Uni still invests enough into 'proper' research. It led to great discussions though, people can argue for hours what they call bread or the evening meal (as it's apparent from many forum thread discussions here) so this maps clarifies stuff a bit.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Breakfast - when you get up

Dinner - middle of the working day

Tea - end of the working day

Supper - late night raiding the cupboards because I'm a greedy fat barsteward.

Any other opinion is wrong.  You're entitled to be wrong, but you're still wrong.

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

less of the whittering and more of the self-confirms, please.

Man who labels forum 'Chat' in 'No chat please' u-turn shocker!

But alright, here you go:

A London folk-rock five-piece currently working with producer Brett Shaw (Florence & The Machine, The Kooks, Dry The River), The Jake Morrell Band

5 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Man who labels forum 'Chat' in 'No chat please' u-turn shocker!

If we turn everything into irrelevant witterings, what attraction is there left for anyone not taking part in those irrelevant witterings?

The 'chat' is about the festival.

there's some places better suited for off-topic stuff than others.

If you'd like me to be fully enforcing what the forum says it's for I can do.  :rolleyes:

Edited by eFestivals

14 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

If we turn everything into irrelevant witterings, what attraction is there left for anyone not taking part in those irrelevant witterings?

The 'chat' is about the festival.

there's some places better suited for off-topic stuff than others.

If you'd like me to be fully enforcing what the forum says it's for I can do.  :rolleyes:

Hey, don't stress, I posted a self-confirmation! And remember, "the spirit of Glastonbury all year round"...

Have I missed the Frightened Rabbit possible Glastonbury confirmation?

I'm sure on Dermot O'Leary's show recently they said they were taking their parents to Latitude, and chose that over Glastonbury due to the craziness of Glastonbury?!  I'm paraphrasing. I'll try and find it back on his show.

8 minutes ago, Stu H said:

02:38hrs here.   http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b076zf0t#play

"They (his parents) were talking about Glastonbury (coming to), but we steered them away from that one".

When talking about his parents coming to Latitude this summer

Perhaps I'm reading too much into that.

No I reckon you've got that one right. And I see they're supporting Foals on June 23rd in Belfast, so they've some travelling companions.

Many of their fans will have already seen this but Wheel Of Four Tunes have confirmed they are playing Sensation Seekers on Thursday, Friday and Saturday night again on their Facebook

They have been the highlight of every Glastonbury for me since 2011 and I have not missed a show of theirs since. Each show is very different but the Thursday night is traditionally the most riotous of the three with less distractions going on! 

If you leave all music snobbery and pretentiousness at the door it will be the one of the best things you will part of all weekend. 

2 minutes ago, Harmonic Prospector said:

Many of their fans will have already seen this but Wheel Of Four Tunes have confirmed they are playing Sensation Seekers on Thursday, Friday and Saturday night again on their Facebook

They have been the highlight of every Glastonbury for me since 2011 and I have not missed a show of theirs since. Each show is very different but the Thursday night is traditionally the most riotous of the three with less distractions going on! 

If you leave all music snobbery and pretentiousness at the door it will be the one of the best things you will part of all weekend. 

good - meant to catch them last year but didnt. will rectify that this time!

51 minutes ago, Fabrizzo said:

Happy about this. I can't remember why I didn't go and see them in 2014. I think I was knackered and went for some food of something. Whatever it was, I wish I'd made the effort, so plan to make up for it this time.

6 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Happy about this. I can't remember why I didn't go and see them in 2014. I think I was knackered and went for some food of something. Whatever it was, I wish I'd made the effort, so plan to make up for it this time.

Them? isn't  he a dj?