Adele/Muse/Coldplay say DM

MrZigster

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't their album tank?

Kinda. It doesn't appear to be doing anything like as well as its predecessor, critically or commercially, but it debuted at no. 1 which is what matters in some parts. Tour doesn't seem to be a roaring success either. Still, they'll be enough of a name to headline the Other Stage quite easily.

From a pure selfish point of view, since I'm not going this year, I am really wanting the headliners to be Muse, Adele and Coldplay. It wipes out them from being anywhere near the festival for another few years, when hopefully I will have a ticket. I'm sure you all understand. I mean, you would all be thinking the same in my situation, right?

Like every album it'll probably have a couple tracks I really enjoy hidden in with a load of forgettable stuff I couldn't care less about, and probably at least one horrible rancid track like 'A Sky Full of Stars' or 'Paradise'.

Paradise is actually one of the few Coldplay songs I can bear. A Sky Full of Stars, however, makes me want to kill people.

I wasn't the "biggest" fan of muse but when I seen them in June they did really well, I would rather a different headline since I've already seen them before but I honestly wouldn't mind them playing that's for sure. I guess the whole Fleetwood mac rumour has now gone out the window again.

I wasn't the "biggest" fan of muse but when I seen them in June they did really well, I would rather a different headline since I've already seen them before but I honestly wouldn't mind them playing that's for sure. I guess the whole Fleetwood mac rumour has now gone out the window again.

'The Lads done well' is exactly the type of (non)hyperbole that sums up Muse for me.