LCD Soundsystem....

mini-macc

On 10/07/2016 at 4:43 PM, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Watching it back on iPlayer again :) I hadn't realised how great the crowd was because I was quite close to the front. By the looks of things, people are properly going for it all the way to the back, no wonder the band were so happy. Getting flashbacks of being woken up on Sunday morning to the sound of them soundchecking, jumped out of my tent and danced around the campsite, singing and waking everybody up. Great day.

Yep I did the same :) 

48 minutes ago, zero000 said:

Bigger fish to fry? New album anyone?

think that's more to do with his tweets about politics before, suggesting there's more important issues than music. There is a new album coming though, been working on it between festival dates and could be out this year, apparently.

10 hours ago, jparx said:

Hahahaha. Kept pointing that out to my missus. Is there a particular reason why Mancunians love those hats?

Even more scandalous, is there a particular reason why southern students born after Madchester love those hats?

I grew up with middle aged people's youth nostalgia being forced upon us and I fucked hated it, always makes me cringe to see kids come from other places to voluntarily buy into it.

2 hours ago, Mezhyp1 said:

i hope this sort of confirms they'll be touring/playing barrowlands in October and what I heard was right

Smitten at the prospect!!! 

Yaas! This is terrific news!

I didn't ever doubt the sources on here but was trying not to get my hopes up too much, no stopping that now though

11 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Even more scandalous, is there a particular reason why southern students born after Madchester love those hats?

I grew up with middle aged people's youth nostalgia being forced upon us and I fucked hated it, always makes me cringe to see kids come from other places to voluntarily buy into it.

I think it's something called 'fashion'. I learnt that from David Bowie.

7 minutes ago, Homer said:

Just noticed that the one man and his dog who tuned up to T got everything we did PLUS HOME. Where's the justice?!

I think it's perfectly fair, after all they did have to go to T, and spend the bulk of the weekend surrounded by people who'd rather watch RHCP. In 2016.

28 minutes ago, willsnewman said:

If they were to play two nights at the barras, which would you go to?

*both is not an acceptable answer, however probable

Depends which nights it was. Friday/Saturday I'd be looking for Friday night definitely