LCD Soundsystem....

mini-macc

16 minutes ago, Tommy101 said:

Watching the T footage still considering going up to Lovebox on my own tomorrow 

Well you would have been on your own if you had of went to T as well anyway :(

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Tommy101 said:

Watching the T footage still considering going up to Lovebox on my own tomorrow 

i really enjoyed their performance at T where i was on my own as well as the legendary performance at glasto. I'm gutted i doubt i can make it tomorrow but you should go :)

8 hours ago, majormajormajor said:

I'll be there tomorrow. 

I live on Victoria Park, right outside the entrance to the festival. I have never seen so many chavs in one place at one time time. It's absolutely horrendous around here tonight, scum central. Hope the crowd is better tomorrow. 

Presumably the Major Lazer effect. I can assure that my friends and I that will be in attendance all possess second homes and regularly holiday in Tuscany and Dubai.

• Upvote 2

Just now, SwedgeAntilles said:

Whereabouts did you get it from? I'm been struggling to find LCD vinyl online for a reasonable price.

Er, that place in Germany, i think. Or maybe that American place on ebay. Wasn't cheap, 22 quid i think.

hold up, i'll check

6 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Er, that place in Germany, i think. Or maybe that American place on ebay. Wasn't cheap, 22 quid i think.

hold up, i'll check

That's not too bad though, I was looking at 30 quid odds anywhere I found it. Cheers sir.

10 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

That's not too bad though, I was looking at 30 quid odds anywhere I found it. Cheers sir.

Ok, just checked. was 26 quid (inc delivery) from, apparently, importcds.com, but i bought it through their ebay store

On 16/07/2016 at 11:03 AM, SwedgeAntilles said:

Brilliant I'll check it out

Just bought This is Happening from Rough Trade Notts for £21. It's online here: http://www.roughtrade.com/albums/40656 but a bit more expensive. Dude in the shop said they should be getting the other albums in stock soon. 

22 minutes ago, alibear said:

They were glorious at Lovebox last night, unsurprisingly. Much more acceptable crowd too. 

image.jpeg

Looks awesome! Eagerly awaiting more live reports :)

• Upvote 1