The thread for the ticketless who would like help in the resale

thurlow84

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, nathy137 said:

I'm just thinking as I'm starting to panic slightly (I am confident but it is glasto at the end of the day) is it easier to get coach tickets than the general tickets in the resale? And has anyone done the coach before?

The coach is absolutely fine. We take a van, but I would do it again. I have got coach tix in the resale, just don't hesitate about times or locations..I would say try for Thursday tix first, as everyone wants to go on Wednesday as their first choice. Good luck!

3 hours ago, acidpod23 said:

The coach is absolutely fine. We take a van, but I would do it again. I have got coach tix in the resale, just don't hesitate about times or locations..I would say try for Thursday tix first, as everyone wants to go on Wednesday as their first choice. Good luck!

Ok I'm considering it but having to carry everything in one go is putting me off a bit though! 

Hello long-time lurker here - I just registered to volunteer to help anyone who needs any extra person trying for them in the resale.  I have been lucky every year since 09 and looking to thank the Ticketing Gods by helping others.  Who knows when I might need you guys to return the favour? Completely understand if people are unsure because I am first time poster - but happy to personal message or meet up with anyone in SE or central London to build rapport. 

Happy to help any regular posters on here. Managed to secure tickets for others over the last couple of years. Never been successful on ticket day but resale seems to work for me. Drop me a PM. Am in the Alps 9 to 16 April so can't do it then if that is resale time. Good luck everyone, J

Edited by Sawdusty Surfer

I wuld love some help, we ideally want 6 tickets.  But how does monies work?  

In the main sale 22 of us were trying for the 6 (usually all 22 go but this year loads of babies and weddings and work stuff means we can't all go), I think only 8 can help in the resale depending when they announce it (please don't let it be 23rd April, I'm due my second baby!)

Thanks everyone love the team spirit!

Not really a regular poster here(more of a lurker:-) but would also appreciate some help in the resale if anyone is willing. Have managed to get a ticket for the last 4 Glastos(was part of the Camp Solo group last year) but no luck in the main sale this time so getting a bit worried now.:wacko:

I've already got two people on here who have kindly offered to help me. I will take any help I can get though for two tickets, and would certainly attempt to repay the favour come October again. I had accepted defeat this year until I seen how the lineup was shaping up. I have faith in everyone helping me, but I simply can't miss New Order and Underworld!

On 13/03/2016 at 8:02 AM, Zoo Music Girl said:

They have to announce the date soon surely? April approaching...

I had promised you help in October after your T Day failure, if are still wanting to go  I am happy to help. Drop me a pm and I'll try on the morning.

5 hours ago, Alan_C said:

I've already got two people on here who have kindly offered to help me. I will take any help I can get though for two tickets, and would certainly attempt to repay the favour come October again. I had accepted defeat this year until I seen how the lineup was shaping up. I have faith in everyone helping me, but I simply can't miss New Order and Underworld!

Drop me a pm and I will be happy to help. Any regular name on here should be there!

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

Hi all, is this thread still active?  I got directed here by another member who thought it might help.

This is my third year in a row of not even getting to the holding page in October and in the resale last year I got to the payments page only to be told out of stock after putting my details in. After failing once again in October last year I was a bit fed up and have been staying away from all things Glastonbury related until coming to my senses this week!

Anyway, I'm thinking the resale will be later in April and I have to go to work offshore on the 12th and will have very limited or no Internet when I'm there. Is the anybody who could possibly help me try for a ticket? I'm not sure how this is planned to work but I'm willing to go with the flow. This will be my first Glastonbury alone but I really don't want to miss out 3 years in a row.:(

On 28 February 2016 at 6:00 PM, Frankee said:

Can anyone confirm if any cancelled campervan tickets will go back on sale april 1st like it says on the see tickets site or do i need to check it every day?

I would personally set up a 'follow that page' alert for seetickets/Glastonbury. I have done it but I can't remember how. I'm sure someone on here will talk you through it if you're not sure. It notifies you every time the page changes ie tickets on sale. Good luck