Going for a poo.

Jamie Patrick

i never understand how people can not number 2 for six whole days. with the amount of shite i'm putting in to my body all weekend it's a miracle that same shite from 24 hours earlier isn't just falling out the other end seconds later. morning dumps are a must - make me feel ready to take on the rest of the day. nothing ruins my day more (at Glastonbury or in general) than not being able to have my morning poo. just sets me up for a shite day

Edited by FloorFiller

i never understand how people can not number 2 for six whole days. with the amount of shite i'm putting in to my body all weekend it's a miracle that same shite from 24 hours earlier isn't just falling out the other end seconds later. morning dumps are a must - make me feel ready to take on the rest of the day. nothing ruins my day more (at Glastonbury or in general) than not being able to have my morning poo. just sets me up for a shite day

Number 2? I'm lucky if I ever get lower than a number 5 over the weekend due to all the cider.

(Shout out to all my Bristol Stool Chart fans out there.)

Edited by Untz

Anyone else find the urinals up Acoustic way weird. Being able to make eye contact with people while having a slash is just strange!!

One year the mushrooms kicked in with a vengeance while I was pissing in a urinal. It was one of those fenced off ones where there are two urinalis in the centre so I was facing somone stood on the other side. That was truly wierd but one of the most euphoric pisses I've ever had.

I'm still weirdly jealous of whoever posted on here with their story about having a transcendental dump during last years thunderstorm...despite my fears about being in a massive fuck-off metal container with my kecks around my ankles, winking brown tears onto the stalagmite of excrement below as Thor's own electrical tantrum is in full gear.

That was me, and yes it was incredible, I'd go so far as to call it life changing.

you shouldn't have to put sunglasses on to believe that nobody is watching you. why are people watching you!?

Mainly paranoia...but strange things happen. Last year I was leaking the lizard in the urinals when I noticed a large gap between the blue tarpaulin screens. As I looked through there was a woman just stood there staring at me mid flow. Luckily I had my sunglasses on...

If you are having trouble. Get a few brothers down ya. That stuff goes straight thru you. Which is why I find the west holts loos the worst on site

I don't drink so don't know the effects of a few pints of brothers on the human body, but now you mention it, yeah, the west holts toilets are generally pretty bloody grim

Do not strain when you go to the toilets is my tip. I ate a lot of chillies in 2013 on the wednesday and ended up having to go to the toilet every 4 hours for the rest of the weekend, a lot of the time nothing would come out. 1 week later I realized I had piles

It's good when it rains as it gives the seat a little rinse for you too. Pooing in the rain is oddly satisfying.

Told this story before, but I was in the long drops by the JP on the Friday last year right as the thunder and lightning started. Realising that I was in a metal box during a lightning storm my first thought was simply "I'm going to die pooing at Glastonbury."

Sorry , but this just made me laugh.........

I'm not going back through this thread, but aside from Gnomy who posted summat similar, has anyone posted a pic of that shitter in a high street somewhere (Amsterdam) in which every side is one way (?) glass...so you can see 360 degrees while having a dump but no-one can see in?

They have the same loo in restaurant Belga Queen in Brussels. Quite an experience!

The trick is when you turn the lock.

http://youtu.be/0wtFjx7fxb8

Edited by rinzeanne